sixteen

"Hawaii day 2!" I say when mommy turns the camera on me and I'm laying in bed with a sleeping Hayley on one side of me and a sleeping Brennan on the other. "Yall they were killing me last night" Paige says pointing to us and mommy laughs "Why?" she asks. "Because Hayley actually fell asleep in between them and they didnt want to move her so the both just snuggled up to Hayley and it was adorable. Wanna see a picture? I took one on Teagans phone" She saysa nd I roll my eyes. "So breakfast is almost here, we still have 2 sleeping babies over there, well Brennan isnt a baby but you get me, and these 3 girls just went and worked out" Mommy updates the vlog and then Annie and Paige start messing around. I climb out from between the sleeping ones and go let the guy with the food in. "Teagan what did you get?" Daddy asks. "Well Brennan was sleeping so I got us both french toast and fruit" I say. "I almost got an omelette because I could have gotten one with tomatoes and cheese and mushrooms and spinich" I say "But french toast sounded good too". I wake Brennan up nicely and with lots of little kisses all over his face. "Hmmmm?" He groans and I giggle. "We are in hawaii and your breakfast is here" I say and he opens his eyes and grins at me. "Goodmorning gorgeous" He mumbles and I smile and kiss him. "I ordered you french toast. Is that okay?" I ask and he nods. "That sounds really good" He says. "well we are all going  on the balcony to eat so come on" I  say and pull him out of bed. When we come out onto the balcony everyone mutters a "Goodmorning Brennan". We sit down and eat and then go inside to get out swimsuits on. Paige french braided my hair into pig tails and  I put on my white bikini with green leaves all over it.. I threw on one of Brennans tshirts as a coverup and put on my sunglasses and my flip flops. "Today is a pool day. We are gonna spend all day at the cabana and that includes lunch and stuff. The only time we are leaving the hotel today is to go to dinner" Mommy says and we all walk down to the pool. Brennan and I walk hand in hand. We get down and everyone starts swimming. I pull off Brennans shirt and sit on one of the chairs to tan. Brennan goes out and swims with Hayden, Rush, Annie, Hayley, Dylan, Hunter, and Jimmy while Me, Paige, Brooke, and Brec all lay out and tan. "Hey girls we are going to the lazy river, you wanna come?" Jimmy asks and Me and Brooke stand up and go with them. Brennan holds a pink float on the side for me so I can sit in it without getting too wet. I like to swim but I just wasnt in the mood to get we right now. We float around the lazy river and Brennan walks away from me to help Hayley get in her float and all the sudden im in the water. I come up and find Hunter standing there laughing. I swim over to him and jump on his back. "How dare you!" I say and dunk him under, both of us laughing the whole time.

A little while later we go back to the cabana where the adults are for lunch. "We already ordered and I wasnt sure what you wanted so I ordered Teagan a bowl of pasta salad and I got Brennan Chicken fingers and fries with the side of mac and cheese. Is that okay Brennan? If not we can order you something else" Mommy says and Brennan smiles. "No ma'am thats what I would have ordered anyway" He says and we sit together and wait for the food. "Whats wrong?" I ask him because I know when hes this upset theirs something going on and he sighs. "Were you flirting with Hunter earlier?" He asks and I look at him confused. "Of course not. I only flirt with you. Me and Hunter have just been good friends for awhile" I say and he nods. "I'm sorry that it looked that way" I say and he puts a hand on my leg. "It's okay" he says. 

A little later we all go up to the room and get ready for dinner. After dinner we walk home and crash because we are so exhausted.