Chapter one thirty

"Happy Birthday Aunt Annie!" I say going into the girls room with mom this morning. It's our first full day in LA and it's Annie's 13th birthday!

We all put on some comfy clothes and then head to breakfast. "Do you feel different?" I ask Annie and she shakes her head no. "What do you want for your birthday?" Mom asks and Annie says to get her second hole pierced. Mom has to call dad of course. "I don't know Katie" I hear dad say. "Billy, we let Teagan get hers done for her 13th birthday" mom says and I nod. "Oh alright" he says. "Can I get my cartilage pierced?" I call out. "How old are you?" He asks and I laugh. "About to be 18" I say. "Sure" he says and I think I can hear his eyes rolling.

After we get back from grocery shopping at target we all get dressed into like going out clothes so we can go to the mall. I wear some ripped skinny jeans with a navy blue nice top with embroidered flowers on it and brown booties. I curl my hair and do my makeup and then put Weston in a white onesie that has the Calvin Klein logo on the front and some black and white stripped jogger pants.

When we get to the mall we go and get our ears pierced and then do a little more shopping. I get myself and Weston some new clothes. I had set up to surprise Annie with Hayden a little bit later at a restaurant for her birthday. Annie, Paige, and Hayley went to do something and me and mommy walked to a different store. My phone started ringing and I showed mommy that I was Hayden. "Hey" I say answering the phone. "Turn around" he says. I turn around and he's standing there. "Ah Hayden!" I say and run and hug him and Mr.Jimmy. "Brec and Dylan are here too somewhere. Annie snapchatted me her earrings and I figured y'all were here and here you are. Thankfully Annie isn't here right now" he says and I nod. "Where's my nephew?" He asks immediately after he talks to us. I pull Weston out of the stroller and hand him to Hayden. "Hey baby boy! I missed you punk" he baby talks to him. We decide to keep our plans at the restaurant so we go our separate ways.

"Can I hold Westie?" Annie asks as we sit in the parking lot of the restaurant waiting on the rest of our crew, which Annie thinks is just the rock your hair family. "Yeah" I say and unbuckle him and hand him off to her. "Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy but he smells just like Hayden" she says and mommy and I look at each other.

We go inside to wait. "Okay y'all get together and let me take a picture for Annie's birthday" mommy says. We all sit down on the waiting bench and pose. "Okay 1 2 3" mommy says and when she says 3 Hayden walks up. I'm so glad I saw Annie's face and that mommy was taking pictures because it was a priceless face. She jumps up and hugs him. "Annie he was at the mall when we were today. Mommy and I met up with him" I tell her laughing. "In the car Annie was holding Weston and literally said that he smelled like Hayden" Mommy tells Mr.Jimmy and they laugh. "I held him in the store" Hayden tells Annie and hugs her again.

During dinner they pass the camera around and we get to give Annie little birthday messages. After Brec and Dylan they hand me the camera. "Happy birthday Annie Banannie! I'm so proud of you for everything you've done. It's incredible. Thank you for being the best Aunt to Weston. I can't wait to see what you do this upcoming year. We love you" I say filming me and Weston, then I pass the camera to mommy.