Chapter one fifteen

After a long flight sitting between dad and Weston, who thankfully slept the whole time, we finally touched down in Maryland. "Welcome home Weston" I whisper to him when we get in the airport. "Are you and West going to see Brennan when we get home?" Dad asks on the car ride to the house and I nod. "I guess so" I sigh.

We pull up at the house that I feel like I haven't been in forever. Dad gets our luggage and I get Weston. "Are Winnie and Piper here?" I ask, we had Gg with us. "Yeah. Amanda has been taking care of them" dad says and we go through the garage. "Welcome home Gg and Weston!" I say and Gg goes crazy. The other dogs are out back. I set Weston's car seat on the couch and dad let's the dogs in. I drop to my knees and love on them and they smell all over Weston. "I feel nasty after the plane. I'm gonna go take a shower and give Weston a bath" I say and dad nods.

After my shower I put on a pair of skinny jeans with a pink adidas top. I put Weston in a gray onesie with a yellow W on the front with matching yellow pants. "Let's get this over with baby boy" I say as I put him back in the car seat. "I'll be back" I say as I walk out the garage door. I put Weston in the back and then drive to The Donnellys house. When I pull up Mr.Mike and Mrs.Jills cars are here. Great.

I knock on the front door and Katie answers. "Tilly! I didn't know you were coming home" she says and hugs me. "I figured your nephew would wanna see you" I smile at her. "Your here for Brennan's birthday aren't you?" She asks and I nod. "He will be home in a second" she says and let's us in. "Ahhhh they're here!" Mrs.Jill says excitedly running down the stairs. I laugh and she his me tight and kisses my cheeks. "Awe can I hold him?" Mrs.Jill asks. "Oh of course!" I say and put the car seat on the bench in the kitchen and take Weston out and hand him to her. "He turned a month old yesterday" I smile at her and her and Katie gush over Weston.

After I was there about half an hour the door opens. "Mom I'm ho-Teagan" Brennan says smiling big at me. That smile makes butterfly's in my stomach erupt. One of the many reasons I fell in love with him to begin  with. I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist and he hugs me tight. "God I've missed you" he whispers. "Me too Brennan" I say and hug him tighter. Everything with Brennan is so familiar. His smell, his smile, his voice, the way he touches me. "Where's my son?" He asks smiling at me and his mom walk up with Weston. Brennan grabs him. "Hey baby boy" Brennan says and Weston smiles the biggest smile at him. "He has your smile" Brennan laughs. "Come here I wanna show you our room" he says and heads downstairs. I follow and go into the spare bedroom, that's now his bedroom. "This is nice. Where's the baby gonna sleep?" I ask with a laugh. "Oh out here" he says and takes me into the den and I see a cute baby crib like mine with the changing table and drawers attached. "You've got it all figured out. I hope your not offended when I say this but I'm not leaving you alone with him. If you want him to spend the night, fine. But I'm sleeping on the couch" I say. "I guess I understand. But you realize I've let him stay with you in LA for a month" he says. "And we are in a custody battle because of it" I mumble. "Get back together with me and we can drop that babe" he says and I sigh. "Brennan..." I say and he lays Weston down in the crib. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me gently. "What about Hunter?" I ask when I pull away. He shrugs his shoulders and kisses me again. I let my emotions take over and wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

A little while later we are sitting at his dinner table with his family eating dinner. Mrs.Jill made my favorite, spaghetti. "This is delicious" I tell her and she smiles. "Thank you Till. I know it's your favorite" she says. We talk some more about everything that's going on. "When do you head back out to LA?" Mr.Mike asks. "Oh well I was supposed to fly back Sunday but my mom and sisters are flying back Monday so I'm not anymore" I say and remind myself to text Hunter later and tell him that. "So you'll be in town for awhile and we can hang out with Weston more?" Ryan asks and I nod. "I'm sure he'd love to go to one of your golf tournaments" I smile at him.

Weston and I ended up going home after dinner and when we get home we go straight up to bed.