One forty one

"We're on our way to hunt down a shower" mommy says filming me and Annie walking into the building with our shower bags. "These two woke up at about the same time and they are barely talking" she laughs. I shower first and then put on some black adidas leggings and a bad Zach merch hoodie. "My 2 favorite girls are matching" Hayden says walking up to us. I laugh and then he looks up ahead of where we are and smiles and then his smile falls as he looks back at me. I look at where he's looking and I see Hunter and Dylan. My heart stops and I stop walking. Mommy bumps into the back of me since she wasn't paying attention. "Teagan walk" she fusses and hands me my tooth brush. I go with her to find a sink while Annie goes to say hello to the rest of the summerall boys with Hayden. Once my teeth are brushed I go back and they are standing around talking. After the breakup, when I saw hunter it wasn't a big deal. He was my best friend again but when I saw him just then I felt odd and my heart started beating really fast. "Hey Tills!" Dylan says seeing me first. "Hey Dylan!" I say hugging him. Hunter turns around and I hug him too. "Hey. I've missed you" he whispers in my ear. "I've missed you too. Too bad Weston isn't here. You'd be amazed at how big he's gotten" I say when I pull away. "I've seen the pictures. He's adorable" he says. "Thank you" I smile. I hear the heavy metal door open and when I look back Brec and another girl walks in. "Brec!" I say and run over and hug her. "Oh my god Teagan! I didn't know you would be here! Where's Weston?" She asks. I pull away and smile at her. "He's with his daddy at home" I tell her. "Home like Maryland home?" She asks and I nod. I look at the girl that is with her. "Hi I'm Teagan. Annie LeBlancs big sister" I smile. "I'm Olivia, Hunters girlfriend" she smiles. I look at her outreached hand and shake it and shake it. "Come in Teagan. Let's go find some food" Hayden says walking over with Annie and they drag me away. We go with mommy in a hunt for food.

After we eat we go back to the theater they are singing at tonight to get ready. Annie sits down to do her makeup and they start doing the try to make Annie laugh while she does her makeup.

Once everyone's ready people start to go on stage. They all do amazing as usual. Then we head to dinner. We are going home tomorrow so we are in a hotel room for the night. We get to the hotel room and theirs only one bed. "Yay I get to snuggle with my big girls and then tomorrow I get to snuggle with my little girl!" Mommy says excitedly. "I call middle!" I say and plop down on the bed. We do the question of the day and wrap up the vlog.