1x03

"Good morning, Elena." Stefan smiled.

"And Bonnie." I added, not wanting to be apart of the love fest.

"I... have to go find Caroline." Bonnie snapped without another word.

"Well, that was rude! She didn't even say 'hi' back!" I pouted, putting a hand over my heart, "I'm hurt!"

Elena laughed at me as she rolled her eyes, "How about this. Are you free tonight?"

Stefan pretended to think before answering, "Yes."

"Perfect! Dinner at my place tonight. That way you guys can get to know each other!" Elena smiled, turning to me, "You too, Karson."

Stefan and I both smiled in return, agreeing to be there. In the distance, I heard an object spiraling towards Stefan's head. It didn't take long that I realized it was a football. Just as it was about hit his head, he spun around to catch it, and smiled in the direction it came from. Stefan launched it back to the boys, causing Tyler to take a step back. I couldn't help but smirk at the interaction... They had no idea what they were dealing with.

***

"So, you compelled Caroline?" Stefan asked, following me onto Elena's porch, "Should I even ask why?"

"Look, Stef, it isn't like that. I compelled her to ask me on a date when SHE thinks of me... SO, if she never thinks of me then it's fine! But, if she does, then I get to see who she really is, and not who she pretends to be." I replied, ringing the doorbell.

The dinner began with awkwardness and tension. Elena tried making conversation about Stefan joining the football team. I had to behave, I promised. The brother jokes were SPINNING inside my head. I must have zoned out of the conversation, because now we were on the topic of Bonnie's family... Salem witches.

"Salem?" Stefan nodded, "That is pretty cool."

"Really... why?" Bonnie asked annoyed.

"Well," I began, getting her attention, "Salem witches are the heroic examples of individualism and are non conformity."

Bonnie gave a small smile, which I returned, only. The rest of the night went by pain free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know, my updates are far apart! But I am just trying to see if people are even reading this, or want me to continue.

I see some constant readers, so as of now I will continue!

Thanks for reading with me!(: