3x19

"What the hell is this?!" Caroline scoffed, "It is supposed to be the 70s... not 20s!"

I sighed, realizing what happened, "I think I have an idea. Turn around."

"Someone had to be in charge." Rebekah shrugged.

"Yeah, me!" Caroline rolled her eyes, "I am the chair of the dance committee. The theme is the 1970s, NOT the 1920s!"

"So, bad hair instead of some class? I really don't get what he saw in you anyway. Speaking of, Karson sure like the 1920s...isn't that right?"

I shook my head, "Can't think of a reason why I would have."

"Plus, maybe he likes the challenge? Instead of getting them into the bedroom only to break their heart." Caroline scoffed.

"At least I chose him and I didn't choose more than one man at a time." Rebekah fought back.

"Okay, enough!" I shouted, throwing down the box, "You two figure it out, I am going to go get some air."

I shook my head as I made my way out of the school and into the parking lot. I could not believe them. As if one was better than the other? They both just wanted to feel better about themselves. My thoughts stopped when I heard one of them behind me.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked.

"I come, ears down and tails between my legs to apologize." Caroline sighed.

I shook my head, "A Tyler reference? Really?"

"I know, I suck." She pouted.

"I just... I don't get it Caroline. You aren't happy with me, and you aren't happy with me. You just gotta stop doing this, alright? I'm over the games. From you, from Rebekah, from all of you." I scoffed.

"I know..." Caroline replied, making her way to her car. "I have to go."

I nodded, "Tell him I said 'hi'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Short, I know... I suck!

I am sorry!