3x10

"Alright, enough games." I warned, "Where is she. Where is Rebekah?"

"She's safe, Karson. No one will get hurt and she won't get hurt either..." Elena sighed.

I began to grow irritated, "Elena, please, I don't want to hurt you. We don't want any part of whatever battle you're trying to pull! Just let us go."

"Careful, brother." Damon entered, "Threats don't travel well."

"We were going to stay out of the way. Where is she." I demanded. "Maybe I'll join Klaus again. Have some more fun."

Damon smirked, "That's cute! Which is exactly why Rebekah won't be coming back anytime soon."

I had enough as I pinned him against the wall and pushed my hand into his chest, gripping his heart, "Like I said, enough with the games. I know you did something. You'd kill anyone for your girl, so what makes you think that I won't follow in big brother's footsteps?"

"Maybe she just isn't interested." Damon coughed.

I grew bored and shook my head before throwing him across the room.

I turned to Elena, "You know... I expected this from him. But you? You of all people who wanted me to hang on to hope? Wherever you're keeping her... that's where my hope is. I'm not Damon. I'm not Stefan. Don't THINK I will automatically protect you when Klaus starts searching for his sister."

***

"Hello friend." Klaus smirked, taking a seat beside me at the grill. "I didn't expect to get a phone call from you. Care to have a chat?"

"It's about Rebekah. You don't know where she is, and neither do I. Damon does. So, what's the point in chatting? Do I need to say more?" I got to the point.

"No, I suppose not." Klaus sighed ,"Why betray them? You're family was awfully important to you before."

"They betrayed me first." I shrugged, finishing my drink. "Don't rip my heart out but I think I might be into your sister."

He laughed, "You poor thing. I hope you're ready for the hell storm you're about to walk into."

"If I can handle you, I think I can handle Rebekah." I teased.

"Oh, you call this handling me!?" He smiled, "Whatever you say."

"What do you say, friend?" I smirked, "Wanna go find the crazy girl?"

"Do your brothers know you're here with me?"

I shrugged, "Maybe I can join another family."

We shared a smirk and made our way back to the Salvatore house. Elena was the one to answer the door and she looked rather frightened.

"You both came." She sighed, "Why am I not surprised."

"Have you located Stefan yet?" Klaus started.

"Stefan?" I questioned, "What does he have to do with this?"

"They really kept you out of the loop didn't they." Klaus laughed and then grew stern, "Stefan has taken it upon himself to take my family and is keeping them hidden from me."

"That's why I called you. I have something for you." Elena offered.

We exchanged looks and made our way to the basement again, more specifically to the cell. She opened the door to reveal Rebekah's daggered body.

I scoffed, "She was here the whole time."

"Now that you have her you can leave Jeremy alone." Elena stated.

"My sister for your brother," Klaus nodded, "Seems like a reasonable trade."

"You should know that I was the one that daggered her. She'll be coming after me."

"I think she'll have more important things on her mind than you." I stated with a smirk.

"Regardless," Klaus sighed, removing the dagger, "I will handle Rebekah."