Season 2 Ep 22

"Are you doing okay?" I asked, watching as she lit the candle, "You don't feel weak? Nothing?"

"I feel fine." She smirked, avoiding my gaze.

"Why are you being weird? What is it you're searching for, Bonnie? You don't have to hide down here."

"I'm just practicing more is all."

"Bennett, you really think I am that gullible? What's going on?"

Before she answered, Stefan joined us. I was even more confused to what was going on.

"Okay, whatever weird witchy vibes are happening right now... I am over it. What is going on?" I snapped, looking between the both of them.

"Stefan, he deserves to know. Tell him or I will." Bonnie threatened.

"Tell me what!"

"It's about Damon... he's dying." Stefan started.

"We're already dead... how can we die again." I rolled my eyes.

"You and him rescued Caroline and Tyler the other night. What do you remember?"

"Tyler was turning but, he wasn't a wolf yet. He kind of fought with Damon... why?"

"Tyler but him, Karson. He doesn't have much time." Stefan sighed, looking to the ground.

I shook my head and turned my attention to Bonnie. This couldn't be real. What was I feeling? Sadness? It was Damon... why would we care what happened to him? Brother or not, why were we fighting for him. It is because it is Damon. Because he is my brother. Even after all of this time, he was finally becoming the brother that we wanted... that we needed. He couldn't die. Not yet.

I clenched my jaw to stop the tears, "So that's what you're working on isn't it... You are looking for a way to help him. Right?"

Bonnie nodded, lighting the rest of her candles as her eyes closed. She was wanting to reach Emily. I shared a gaze with Stefan as Bonnie closed her eyes and began her chanting. The flames grew stronger, yet, Bonnie's eyes remained closed.

"Bonnie" I asked, beginning to get concerned.

Instantly her eyes opened, "No. It's Emily. Why are you here?"

"We need to know if there is a cure for a werewolf bite." Stefan pleaded.

Emily refused, claiming that nature needed a balance in life. Really, she just wanted Damon to suffer and die. She never cared for him, but we couldn't blame her. We also couldn't give up on Damon either.

"Please, tell us how to save our brother." I asked again.

Without an answer, Bonnie heaved over in pain as she gripped onto her head. The witches were angry we were here and asking so many questions. They had an answer.

"I heard them say a name." Bonnie sighed.

"A name?" Stefan pushed, "Who?"

"Klaus."

I held my breath for a moment, but then nodded, "Lets go talk to a hybrid."

***

"Katherine." I nodded, closing the door behind me.

"2 days! The compulsion should have ended by now with his death." She shouted.

"There was a bit of an incident that came up. Point being, I need to speak with Klaus. Where is he?" I pushed.

Without replying, she gripped onto me and slammed me against the wall. Just after, Klaus and Elijah answered.

"Ah, yes. The third Salvatore." Klaus smirked, "You all are quite an inconvenience."