Season 4 Ep 11-12

"You're putting me on Damon duty?" I scoffed.

"We need to make sure Elena doesn't come to let him out... and he needs to be bled out enough to be weak." Stefan sighed.

I shrugged and nodded, watching Stefan retreat up the stairs. I took a quick look at Damon and watched as he slept. He was already weak enough. We just had to wait now. I took my attention to the noises upstairs... Stefan and Elena.

"You're hurt... You're hurt and you're not acting yourself." Elena sighed.

"Oh, this is who I am you have just never seen me like this." Stefan replied, "You don't know what I look like when I am not in love with you.

***

I joined Klaus with meeting Rebekah, but there was extra footsteps. Someone else was in there with her. Klaus and I exchanged looks as Stefan whipped the door open. I pursed my lips and gave Stefan a look, and slowly turned to see Klaus with a smirk on his face.

"Going somewhere so soon?"

"Nik, this is my place you don't have the right to invade my personal space!" Rebekah scoffed, spotting me, "And what the hell are you doing here?"

"I actually agree with her. You should be with Damon." Stefan scoffed, eyeballing me.

I shook my head, "Yeah, I know! Klaus is choosing to join me on that mission today but we wanted to see his dear sister first. Some siblings seem to care even when they're angry at one another."

"I guess I should just shove you in a box then like your friend here does?" Stefan fought back.

Klaus laughed, "Now now, let us not be hasty! We all want the same thing, right? The cure."

"Speak for yourselves. I am just hear to watch the drama." I shrugged.

"Let's just go." Stefan scoffed, pushing me out the door.

I sighed as Stefan, Klaus and myself looked into the holding cell to see Damon laying on the floor. He was whining about the little amount of blood that he was getting and how thirsty he was. Stefan took this time to bring out his funny side by giving him a bottle of water.

"If he gets annoying, just bleed him out again." Stefan informed.

I shook my head, "Good luck!"

***

"Now that Rebekah is handled, we just need the mark to be completed and Shane... and we can get the cure." Elena smiled.

"Yeah, about that, I didn't dagger her." Stefan admitted.

"You what? Why not?" Elena scoffed.

He shrugged, "She's on our side. I didn't need to dagger her."

I nodded in agreement, "I trust Stefan. Rebekah may be hurting from Kol... but she wants the cure more than anyone here does. She isn't a threat."

"Exactly." Stefan nodded.

"She must have pledged her loyalty to you when you were naked in the sack, huh brother?" Damon smirked.

Stefan breathed out a laugh, "You just couldn't wait to get that out, could you?"

"Was it supposed to be a secret?"

"You slept with Rebekah?" Elena spoke up.

"Elena, just relax." I sighed.

"Yeah, Damon. Why don't you tell her to calm down? You've been using that sire bond in your favor already." Stefan added.

Damon paused for a moment and his eyes grew stern. He scrunched his nose as he punched Stefan in the face. I can't say that he didn't deserve it, but they both were being dicks. I sped in between them and pushed them apart.

To put our attention elsewhere, Jeremy screamed as he ripped his shirt off. We all watched in awe as the mark became visible. It traveled from his hand, up his arm, and then a crossed his chest as the mark completed.

"Here we go." Damon smirked.