Season 4 Ep 6

"So, wait, she stabbed her brother in the neck?" Caroline scoffed.

I shrugged, "I guess! She thought he was Connor."

"The hunter she killed? She killed him. How would she be seeing a dead man?"

"I have no idea." I sighed, "Maybe because she's Elena?"

"How is it that we don't lose our minds when we kill... are we bad people? Why is it easy for us..." Caroline pouted.

I shook my head and took a hold of her hands, "Don't start thinking that way. If I know anything about Elena it is that she leads with all of her emotions and nothing else. So... she's like a vampire on crack and LSD. Her emotions are gonna get in the way of her accepting the new reality."

She let a small smirk grow on her face, "Emotions aren't that bad, are they?"

I smiled and placed a small kiss onto her lips, "I guess you're right."

"So, what do we do now? Do we help her or do we just let her fight this off?"

"As far as Elena goes, I am letting Damon and Stefan lead that battle. They are hell bent on fixing her as if she's broken." I sighed, "I, however, might go visit a certain original vampire."

"Klaus? Why?

"I don't know... maybe because even as crazy as he is, he isn't the worst company."

She raised her eyebrows, "You know he flirts with me every chance he gets, right?"

I shrugged, "He has good taste."

She rolled her eyes but gave me a quick kiss anyway.

***

"Your brother's don't have you doting on Elena?" Klaus smirked.

I sighed, "No, I made it clear I wasn't participating in Elena protection duty. Why? What do you care?"

"Is she hallucinating yet? In case you have forgotten, I killed the original 5 hunters myself."

"It is hard to forget when all you do is gloat about your kills, Klaus. What are you trying to get at?"

He smiled, "My point is that he was one of five hunters. Do the math, we can simply find another hunter to get the cure. However, I would need her to not kill herself. I would like to take her into my care."

I smirked and nodded, "So, you just wanna keep her locked up until when, exactly?"

He shrugged, "Until we find a new hunter and they complete their mark."

"If you wanted to talk about Elena the whole time then you called wrong Salvatore." I sighed.

"Perhaps you're right. But perhaps I also enjoy your company."

I let out a laugh, "I knew you liked me."

"I would like you more if you accepted my many offers to join me in New Orleans." He sighed, "Perhaps someday."

"Maybe someday." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all!

I have taken a longgggg time to update I apologize! :(

And I know this was short I suck...

But, we moved into a new house and all is well now!!!

I hope you all are doing well!!

Are we excited to see what happens at least?! Or have we lost interest!!