Season 2 Ep 20

"Tonight is the full moon, we should assume that Klaus will try to break the curse tonight." Elijah informed.

"Elena said that this curse isn't even real? That it is ONLY on Klaus." Stefan asked, curious.

"Klaus is a vampire born from a werewolf hybrid, and this curse has restricted his werewolf abilities. If the curse is broken, he will be a true hybrid."

"So why are we breaking the curse?" Damon scoffed, "We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

"Bonnie can't use that much power without dying, Damon. It isn't an option." I said sternly.

"How do we break this curse." Stefan pushed more, trying to get to the point.

"It is pretty straight forward. The ingredients, if you will, are simple. The moonstone holds the power of the curse, a with will channel that power and use it to break the spell. After that, both a vampire and werewolf must be sacrificed being as Klaus is both."

"So, how does Elena fit into all of this?" I asked.

"The last part of the ritual. Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger, until the point of death."

"And that's where you come in." Elena stated, trying to hide her fear.

"This Elixir has the power of resuscitation."

"Dead one minute, alive the next?" I questioned, getting a nod from Elijah, "And we're certain this will work?"

"Thank you!" Damon scoffed, "There has to be another way. Why not the Gilbert ring?"

"That works on humans." Elijah added, "A doppelganger is a supernatural force. Odds are, it won't work."

"I'll take that over your Elixir." Damon rolled his eyes, turning to Elena. "What if it doesn't work."

Elena shrugged, "Then I'll be dead."

Damon's mouth was left open as he analyzed both mine and Stefan's facial expressions. We both didn't like it, but it wasn't our call to make. It was Elena's decision and we had to honor it.

"Do we know that Klaus has everything?" I asked, making my way around the room."

"My guess is if he doesn't already have a werewolf... by the end of the night, he will." Elijah said with a sly smirk.

***

I heard fighting upstairs so I quickly made my way up, watching my brothers fight. Damon had fed Elena his blood, that way if she died there would be know question that she would come back. I had to think fast, but I wasn't fast enough. Damon sent wood through Stefan's abdomen.

"What the hell!" I scoffed, pinning Damon to the wall, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"At least she'll come back!"

"As a vampire!" I shouted, "She will come back as a vampire! You took that choice from her, Damon! Just like your choice was taken!"

He pushed me off, "We can't lose her!"

"That wasn't your decision to make!" I shouted, feeling rage boil in me, "You need to leave."

"Leave? This is my house."

"No it isn't." Elena cried, finally rising to her feet, "This is my house now. You need to leave. Get him out of here."

I shook my head, "He knows where the door is."

***

"Why are you calling me, Damon?" I sighed.

"Put your anger away. Klaus took blondie and her boyfriend."

"What're you talking about?"

"Klaus has to sacrifice a vampire and a werewolf, Karson. Who is a blonde vampire. Who is her werewolf boyfriend." Damon scoffed over the phone.

"Caroline and Tyler? What do you need?"

"Go to the tomb, brother. Time to be a hero. I need your help, Karson. I screwed up. I get it. You gonna help me or not?"

"On my way."

***

"No one to protect the place?" I observed, "That doesn't seem realistic."

"Because it isn't." A voice joined, "Do you really think he would leave them unprotected. Who are you here to save? The vampire or the werewolf?"

Without answering, Damon rushed to him and pinned him to the ground. I followed, ready to rip his heart out. Only he beat us to it and used a spell to launch the both of us backwards. He took slow steps towards us as he was enjoying the pressure he was creating in our heads. Before he could do anything more, a shot filled the air and caused the witch to fall to the ground.

The pain in our heads stopped while we looked around for the cause. Finally, my eyes locked with Matt's. He was holding a large rifle. Damon and I made eye contact with one another before deciding what to do next. Damon reacted first and knocked Matt out, taking the gun as he fell.

"Wooden bullets..." Damon questioned.

"Matt knows?"

"I guess blondie couldn't keep her mouth shut after all."

I let out a sigh and headed into the tomb, finally seeing Caroline and Tyler chained up. I didn't speak any words to either of them. In fact, I even went to Tyler's aid first.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

I just looked at him and gave him a nod, turning to see Damon releasing Caroline. She looked at me with sad eyes and it seemed like she wanted to reach for me.

"You boy toy outside is packing heat with wooden bullets. Care to explain?" Damon questioned.

"What? No. There's no way he knows."

"Oh well." I shrugged, "It's tomorrow's problem. We have to go... it's starting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! So, you all obviously love Colton as the face claim... so be happy that he will remain as the face claim! :)

However!

I do have something exciting that I would like to try and do, but it requires you guys to put some thinking caps on.

Basically, it is going to be a little contest!

I am looking for some constructive criticism from my readers. AKA you!! What is something that I can improve on to make this story more enjoyable. (Obviously, I know my updates needs to be more regular. So, do not mention that.) Am I being repetitive with something in my story? Have I forgotten about something that I mentioned in the beginning? Is there something about the story that you CAN NOT stand or enjoy? Help me make this story better for you!?

In return, whoever I feel is the most helpful... you will get to create a character and I will work them into this story! OR, you can give me an idea and I will find a way to fit it into the story line that I have in place for this book already. 

THATS RIGHT!!! YOU could help me finish this story up! No matter what plots I have set up, if you would rather give me a plot twist or idea (or even a ship... but keep in mind I do have the final ship on who Karson ends with... who knows, maybe I like yours better), I will find a way to put it into the story. Or you can make a character and I will work them in as well. If you choose a character, you need to be creative. What is their name? Are they human? What is the back story? Why did they come to Mystic Falls? You get the idea.

It may not happen right away, but before this book ends it will happen. I may even slowly add it in bit by bit.

SO? What do ya say? What can I work on?