3x18

"Alaric is the one who killed my father?" Caroline scoffed.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry... but this ring is like, changing him. He has an alter ego. It isn't really him doing this. I also guess Bonnie's herbs are helping and keeping the darkness away."

"And that just makes it okay?" She cried

"Caroline. Stop." I sighed, pulling her to finally face me, "None of this is okay. None of us asked for this. What is happening to him is not okay. What has happened to me and my family is not okay... What has happened to you is not okay. But all of this stuff, we can't just turn our backs on each other. We can't just pretend that we aren't in this together when we need to be. No matter what."

She sighed, "Like Rebekah? We all have to be together, including her. You know your brothers want to kill them, right?"

I nodded with a sly smirk, "Yeah, I know. But I am HOPING that maybe they can leave one alone."

"I'm glad you were the one to tell me. In some sort of weird way."

"Me too." I smiled, "So, what exactly did you want to meet here for?"

"I don't know. Stefan was rather cryptic." She shrugged.

"Where's Bonnie?" Stefan asked as though on queue, with Damon beside him.

"I think we should leave her out of this." Caroline stated.

"We found some more white oak." Damon smirk, "Hold the questions... just wait for the movie."

"Hang on, white oak?" Elena pushed. "You have a weapon to kill Klaus?"

"Nope. We ALL have a weapon." Stefan smiled, throwing down a bag full of stakes.

***

"If we kill one, we kill them all." I shrugged, "I'm not joining in on a plan that kills Rebekah."

"Brother, she will leave you and rip your heart out if Klaus asks her to." Damon stated, "Plus, she finally got you in bed. She's probably done with you by now. Which, thanks by the way, that's how we found the wood."

"Wait, you slept together?" Caroline scoffed.

I sighed, "Way to be discreet, Damon."

"Either way, you distract her so we can get a clean shot." Stefan rolled his eyes.

"Are you ignoring the part that I am saying I am not helping you do this?!" I shouted.

"Oh, we hear you. We just think your mind can be changed." Stefan smiled.

"How's that?" I questioned.

"Can we not do this brotherly duel right now." Elena scoffed.

Caroline nodded, "That would be great considering I don't want any extra information."

"Agreed." I stated.

***

I walked into the big house that Rebekah had asked me to meet her. I could smell blood, but it wasn't human. I heard a loud scream and rushed into the direction as it sounded all too familiar. I saw Rebekah stabbing Damon while he was strained. He had been here for awhile based off of the blood pooled under him.

"Rebekah, what the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

I tried to rush to Damon, only to have her push me out of the way. I looked at her and locked onto ther eyes. I couldn't even tell if she was sad or sorry.

"I have to do this, Karson." She replied, stabbing him again.

"But why. He didn't do ANYTHING!"

"Wrong. Our moment the other night? He used us. He found out about the wood...the white oak. He wants me and my family dead."

"You think I would let that happen?" I scoffed.

She paused and looked towards me, "I didn't know anymore. Perhaps my brother was right and I held onto the hope of finding a lover."

At that moment, Stefan entered the room with a bag in hand. The same bag that had all of the stakes in it. He came in hopes of trading the remaining weapons for Damon. All I could do was keep my eyes locked on Rebekah. I didn't expect this, but my brothers did. I could tell Stefan was playing with his jacket. He had a stake hidden in there.

I smirked as I grabbed the stake from Stefan's jacket quickly and threw it in the direction of Klaus. He was able to catch it and let a smirk grow onto his face.

"Now all we need are the other two." He shrugged.

"Enough of this." Rebekah scoffed, removing Damon's restraints, "I captured him so it is up to me to release him. Take your brother as a sign of good faith. We'll wait for the two daggers."

I shook my head as I walked over to Damon and pulled one of his arms over my shoulder. I handed him over to Stefan and turned back to Rebekah as we were the only ones left.

"For a moment, I really thought you were different than the rest of your family." I scoffed, throwing my hands in the air, "You really blind-sided me. You KEEP blinde-siding me."

"You fight for them over and over, Karson! You never fight for me!" Rebekah cried.

"They're my brothers!" I shouted, "They're my family... look what you do for yours."