1x05

I remember the party..." Caroline sighed, "I remember Damon kissing my neck, or biting, my neck?"

"Anything else?" I asked, taking a step near her.

"I don't know... Maybe I let him bite me!"

"Now why the hell would you do that?"

"I don't know, okay! Can we just talk about something else!?" She shouted, clearly flustered as she turned to me and then smiled, "Like how sweet you've been... and how I hope you come to the car wash!"

"Car wash, huh? And why would I go to the car wash?" I smirked.

"Because it's for me, duh! Plus, it's sexy suds!"

She walked out of her room and I scrunched my eyebrows, "Wait, was that your way of saying that I'm sexy!?"

***

I made my way inside the house after school, and things seemed off. Zach was no where to be found and I couldn't hear Damon moaning anymore. Then, quietly, I heard movement downstairs. I sped downstairs and saw Damon's hand wrapped around Zach's neck. I gripped onto Damon's wrist and squeezed. I knew I didn't have to squeeze too hard, especially since he has been drying out for several days now. Once Zach was a safe distance, I released my grip.

"Go ahead, Damon, use up your strength. That'll just help us get rid of you faster." I scoffed.

"Is that how you think of me, baby brother..." He moaned.

"No. That would require me to actually think of you."

"Caroline thinks of me." Damon mocked.

I clenched my jaw and heard Stefan beside, "There he is. I bet you two feel big, huh? Bad guy is caught and now no one is stopping you from being with your ladies... except that you both are ignoring who you really are."

"The beauty of you in there, and us out here, is that we can walk away." Stefan stated, pulling me out of the basement.

"Do you ever think about it?" I asked, closing the basement door.

"What?"

"Telling Elena the truth. Showing her what you are... there wouldn't be anymore secrets. No more lies."

"Karson, you can't be serious?"

"I know. Damon is crazy, but he has a point. As long as they're human and we're vampires... we have to lie and pretend. What if we didn't have to anymore?"

"That can't happen, Karson." Stefan stated, heading outside, "Come on, we gotta go."

***

"Hey! Glad you made it!" Elena smiled.

"You know, it's called 'sexy suds' for a reason!" Caroline scoffed and walked off.

"Did we just get scolded?" Stefan asked.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Not we... just you guys. I know she thinks I'm sexy."

I made my way through the parking lot, cleaning a couple of cars along the way. I tried to find Caroline, but I couldn't seem to find her anywhere. I did spot Bonnie, and for some reason I began to stare. Suddenly, she went into some deep tranz and the ground lit on fire. The flame slowly spread across the lot and engulfed a car into flames. I ran over to her and shook her without being aggressive. Once her eyes met mine, the flames stopped.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" I asked.

"Did I do this?" She whispered, clearly scared.

"Yeah... yeah, I think so."

"Do you think anyone else saw?" She asked. I shook my head no. "No? Okay... don't tell anyone."

I just nodded and watched her with worried eyes as she retreated away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Again, sorry for the delayed updates! I am just trying to build an audience/readers!

If you are a follower, please let me know what you think!?

Who are you shipping? What don't you like? Leave a comment or send a message!

Thanks!