3x2

"What a brisk morning for a walk, isn't it Klaus?" I smirked, carrying his next hybrid creation.

"Is he getting heavy? Care for a drink of water? What has you extra perky anyway."

I smiled and shrugged, "If you'd like to take a turn carrying YOUR experiment... I'd be happy to let you."

He stopped in his tracks and had a devilish smile on his face, "You turned it off. I was wondering how long until you would give in."

"Doesn't it make you like me more?" I smirked.

"Absolutely. No more family getting in your way of fulfilling your duty to me."

"Yeah about that, now that I am the fun one again." I pursed my lips, dropping the body onto the ground, "I think I would like to re-negotiate our terms."

"Is that so?" Klaus nodded, crossing his arms, "Please, continue."

"I get I have to 'serve' you, because the more boring me made a ridiculous deal for a relative. However, this me would like a bit more free range. I'd like the promise of not getting bitten, or having my heart ripped out."

"And why would I give you that satisfaction?"

"Because in return you get a bestfriend: me." I smirked, lifting the body up again. "Shouldn't we be there by now?"

"I guess you are smarter than you pretend to be." He smirked, nodding behind me.

There was a full camp of werewolves. Klaus didn't waste time as he began explaining the process of what he was wanting to do. That he wanted an army of hybrids. Soldiers. He was going to create the winning side of any future wars. However, something was going wrong with the transition. Their eyes were bleeding, and they weren't feeling better.

Ray began running off, and Klaus ordered me to chase after him. So I did. They should have been transitioning, but they kept going back and forth between wolf and not. I finally found him, just like I found Damon. As usual, I protected him by ripping out the werewolf's heart.

"What part of Andy's death wasn't clear enough?" I stated, "You all need to stop following me. I am never coming back and I definitely don't want to."

"Tell that to big brother Stefan. He won't let you go. He won't give up." Damon scoffed.

"He has to." I stated, "If not, I guess Klaus can learn about Elena."

"That would be a stupid move, brother."

"Then leave. And both of you stay home." I warned.

***

"I did everything I was told!" Klaus shouted. "I killed the doppelganger!"

I smirked and leaned against a tree, "Should've worked."

"Appears you are the only comrade I am supposed to have."

"My new terms? Do we have an agreement."

"Does it look like I have a choice?" Klaus scoffed, motioning to the bodies around him."

"In that case." I stated, taking a few steps towards him, "There is something you should know. Not everything was done by the book."

"What are you talking about? What do you know!?"

I laughed, "It wasn't long ago that I was on the other side of this, remember? I know a lot more than you think I do. I also know a little secret that you aren't aware of."

He gave me an eye, intrigued, "Very well. You can tell me on the way. We're leaving."