Season 2 Ep 19

"I hope you know that I will be playing stupid with Damon and Stefan when they find out he's gone." I stated, pushing the door open to reveal Elijah's body.

"I know. But this is a good idea, you have to trust me."

I put my hands up in defense, "This is your call, Elena. What's it gonna be?"

She sighed and slowly made her way to his body, taking a grip of the dagger. She let out another breath, gave me a quick glance, and then quickly lifted the dagger from his body. A look of shock grew onto her face as if she were expecting him to come back instantly.

I let out a laugh, "It isn't spontaneous, Elena. It'll take some time. He might be a bit confused when he first awakens. And probably REALLY pissed off."

She rolled her eyes but then Elijah's body jolted. He was gasping and looking around in a panic. I even heard him confuse her for Katherine. He tried to run out, but he ran into the walls of the cell. He repeated that he couldn't breath, over and over again. Finally, it clicked.

"Elena, we have to get him outside."

"What? Why? What's going on?" She pleaded as I lifted him over my shoulders.

"He hasn't been invited in. We have to get him outside!"

I rushed to the door, throwing him outside where he began breathing again only to give us both a stern glare. I gave him a look as well, telling him to be quiet. Slowly, I handed him the dagger.

"Trust us, or don't." I whispered, "But we can't talk here. Elena will go with you. Now go."

I made sure they both were gone, and it was just in time as Stefan came down looking for her.

"Have either of you seen Elena?" He asked.

"She's your girlfriend, Stefan. Mine is right here." Damon smirked, giving the woman a kiss.

Stefan chose to call her, demanding where she was and why she woke Elijah. As planned, Elena stood her ground and didn't give in to them wanting to help her. We all knew if anyone could get Elijah on our side, it had to be Elena. After a click, Stefan's face grew stern.

"She hung up on you, didn't she?" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, she did."

"She's lost it." Damon scoffed. "Bonnie is the way to kill Klaus. Klaus thinks she's dead. She is the way to get him."

"Bonnie will kill herself in the process." I stated.

"She's looking for another way." Stefan stated.

"The only other way is with Elena dying. So, let's go find them and stop her." Damon grew stern and headed for the door.

Stefan took a firm grip onto his arm, "Back off, Damon."

I let out a whistle and looked between the two, "This is going to be fun."

***

We gave Jenna safe harbor until we could figure out how to get Ric back, if we could even do that. All we knew is that for now... our home was the safest place for them. We allowed Elena to talk to Jenna about everything, it was up to Jenna to listen or not. Elena finally came out of the room where we waited for her.

"Now I have to go back."

"Wait, what?" Stefan scoffed.

"I gave him my word I would come back... I can't break that." Elena demanded.

"It's her decision, Stef. We have to let her finish what she started." I added.

He nodded, "Okay."

"Where the hell do you think you're going." Damon stepped between her and the door.

"Get out of the way, Damon."

"No." He said sternly.

She sighed and went to walk past him only for him to grip onto her arm, "If you take another step you will not like the outcome."

In response, Stefan took a grip of Damon's arm, "Get out of her way."

"That's the second time you have gotten in my way today. Don't let there be a third." Damon ordered.

***

"Elijah and I have renewed our agreement."

"No harm will come to you by my hands." Elijah promised. "All I ask from you is an apology."

"I'm sorry for my part in your death. I was just protecting Elena. I will ALWAYS protect Elena." Stefan stated.

"I can understand that." Elijah nodded.

"I'm sorry as well." I sighed, "But, I think I made my apology this morning."

Elijah gave me a smirk and we exchanged a nod. All eyes were now on Damon.

"Damon, Elijah knows how to save Bonnie. He also knows how to save my life." Elena pleaded.

"And you believe him?" Damon scoffed.

"I do. I trust him."

Damon shook his head, "You can all go to hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Thanks for being around this long! I appreciate all of you!

Just wanted to ask a question....

Do we think Colton Haynes is a good face claim for Karson? Or do we think there is another actor that would better suit the name/personality??

Let me know!!!