1x20

"I hate this..." Elena sighed, "I hate seeing him this way."

"I know." I agreed, trying to give her a reassuring smile.

"This was your idea, by the way. Not mine."

"You helped, Damon." I scoffed.

"Well hell yeah!" Damon defended, "We couldn't have him running around chewing on people while the town is looking for vampires, now could we?"

"Nice try." I smirked as I crossed my arms, "You care about him, both of us. That's why you did it."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you sat with us." Elena rolled her eyes, making her way back upstairs.

Damon tossed me a bottle, "Here, you feed him. I have better things to do."

I sighed and looked back to Stefan. His back was turned to me, but he knew I was here. I tossed the bottle inside and waited for him to make a move towards it, but nothing. He just continued to sit there.

"Come on, Stef. You need to eat." I sighed, and then choosing humor, "It's even on your animal diet."

"I'm not hungry."

"Yes, you are." I sighed again, brushing my fingers through my hair, "The human blood should be long out of your system. Why are you doing this?"

"I want it to be over." He growled. "I don't want to survive, anymore. What I did to Damon... and you. I'm so sorry."

***

"So, you told Elena?" I questioned, twirling my drink.

"She wanted to know." He shrugged, taking a drink of his own. "She needed to know."

"Why?"

"Because she need to understand! She needed the full story, Karson!" He finally shouted.

I threw my hands up, "Understand what, Damon? That you hate us? That you despise us? I think you have made that pretty damn clear!"

"She needed to know WHY, Karson."

Before I was able to respond, Stefan and Elena returned hand in hand. Elena went upstairs, leaving us together.

"Thank you." Stefan sighed.

"No, thank you. I'm the big bad brother again." Damon smirked, taking a drink.

He then preceded to tell Stefan that his guilt belongs to him, and no one else. How he actually feels it from time to time. Obviously, he ended it by saying he still hated us.

"I know." Stefan sighed as he got ready to leave.

"But not because you forced me to turn." Damon spoke.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Then why?"

"Because she turned the both of you..." Damon scoffed. "It was only supposed to be me. JUST me."