2x6

"You're not going to eat?" I asked, noticing her plate was still full. She ignored me. "Alrighty then."

"Is she really dead?" She broke the air, confusion in her eyes.

"Yes..." I sighed, "No... It is very, VERY complicated."

"How does it work?"

I sighed and took a seat with her. I explained how one would become a vampire, dying and then feeding. I explained the hunger, and how much strength it takes in order to fight the urge that comes with it. I ended with a good note: that there's no need to take a human life if we use blood bags as our source.

"So, if there's blood, then you don't have to kill?"

"Technically, no. But, that doesn't mean the urge isn't there." I sighed, finally meeting her eyes, "The urge is always there."

I heard commotion coming from upstairs, and Bonnie was talking to Caroline. I smiled as they both decided to leave; together.

"What? What is it?"

"It's Caroline and Bonnie." I smiled, "They were kind of on the outs... but it sounds like they're making up."

***

"Elena..." Damon called, "I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking... I didn't think! I triggered Katherine I am sorry."

Elena turned to us, tears staining her face, "It doesn't matter, Damon. She won. Katherine won."

She slammed the door behind her and I took a spot beside Damon.

"This wasn't on you, Damon. Katherine would have done something regardless." I stated, "You know that right?"

"Thanks, baby bro, but you're wrong." He scoffed, "This IS my fault. It's OUR fault. All of it. Katherine started it with us. She started it because of us."

"Then it ends with us." I demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know I am sorry it's short!!!!!

But I just wanted to get something up for you all!!

PLEASE continue the comments and messages!

**Kelsey**