1x12

"You don't seem like the messy type!" I laughed, watching Caroline paint a poster.

"Hey!" She laughed, brushing me with paint, "Sometimes, if you want things done right... you have to do them yourself!"

I moved to paint her but she gave me a face that I couldn't say no to, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"So." she sighed, breaking the silence.

"So!" I smirked, getting a nudge in return.

"What're you wearing? Like, should we color coordinate?"

I turned and locked on her eyes, "Caroline Forbes, are you asking me on a date?"

"Maybe." She smirked.

"Gotta get things on your own, right?" I winked.

She just rolled her eyes at me, but then ended up smiling.

***

"Having any fun yet?" Elena smiled.

"No. But, this hour took 2 hours so I have to AT LEAST stay half of that." Caroline laughed, but then her smile faded. "Why is Damon here? Are you having some 3-some with the Salvatore brothers? Minus one, obviously."

I smirked, "Flattering! But could we PLEASE not talk about some weird orgy with my brothers!"

"Look, if I wanna be with Stefan... I have to deal with Karson, and Damon. I can't just kill him!"

"There's an idea." Bonnie raised her glass, which Caroline and I raised ours in return.

"See anything?" Stefan whispered under his breath for only me to hear.

I looked over at him and shook my head. He had to show eventually though. If he wanted Elena as badly as he thought, he would show. Eventually, Stefan and Elena were having a good time together on the dance floor. For once, they were enjoying their selves and having fun. My thoughts ended when a hand landed on my shoulder and I turned to see Caroline.

"Wanna get out of here?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'll take you home."

***

We stood at the front of her house, just standing there. She kept smiling at me, and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Do you wanna come in?" She asked.

I held my breath for a moment before answering, "Yes, but I can't. I should be a gentleman and say goodnight."

"You really are a gentleman, huh?" Caroline stated and took a step closer to me, "Who knew."

"For you, I'd like to be." I gulped, feeling her hands holding my jacket.

I could hear her heart, and she was just as nervous as I was. I took a quick breath and slowly leaned in. As I leaned, so did she. I turned to the right and pressed my lips onto her cheek. I then took a hold of her hand as well, placing a kiss onto the back of it.

"Goodnight, Caroline." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry, kind of short!

But, every story has those filler chapters... hehehe(:

Anyway, thanks for still reading! Love ya for it.

AND KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING!!!

LOVIN IT!