1x13

A/N:

Just a warning... this will be short!

Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to 1864

I watched Katherine from a safe distance, watching her as she drained the blood from their bodies. She was feeding on them. To be honest, I was disgusted... yet, I didn't run. I didn't feel fear. I was concerned as to why I haven't told anyone of her. No one knew... no one knew what she has made me do, and only SHE knows what I WILL do.

"And that's how it's done." Katherine smiled, blood dripping from her mouth.

"Seems a bit dramatic, isn't it?" I scoffed.

"Damon can't wait to be like this." She smirked, showing her eyes, "Do you?"

"No, not really. I would never want another human being to die by my hands."

"As if you haven't killed already! Don't worry, your mind will change." She promised.

"Over my dead body!"

She smirked at me yet again, "That's the plan."

***

"Stefan!" I joined him, watching them take someone away, "What's happening!"

"It's Katherine." He sighed and finally looking at me.

"How did they find out?"

"You liar!" Damon shouted as he shoved Stefan, "You promised!"

"Damon, please, I didn't think that this would happen!"

"This is YOUR fault. All of this!" Damon scolded and walked off.

"Stefan, what did you do?" I asked.

"I went to father."

"You went to the one man that probably hates them the most." I sighed, "Why?"

"I didn't say her name! I just asked if all of them were bad..."

"Stefan...." I sighed again, "What did you do?"