3x1

"I love it when they run." He smirked, brushing her hair aside, "Kill this one quickly. Make the other suffer. I'll be in the car."

I nodded, taking hold of the young blonde's face. I felt the hunger rise yet again, just like it used to. I felt the veins in my eyes pulse for the blood and I gave in. I pushed my fangs into the girl's neck, being sure to get every drop of blood that pumped through her body. The screams were deafening, but I ignored it. The blood made that easy.

I allowed the body to fall, turning to the other. The blood dripped from my mouth as she was stuck in the corner of her own home. Her crying was cute, it really was, but it didn't matter. She was going to die. I smirked as yet again I began stroking her hair.

"Why are you doing this?" She cried.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "We had to know where he was. And now that we do, we have to cover the trail. Sort of."

I smirked yet again, shoving my hand into her chest and ripping her heart out. "You're lucky. I was supposed to make you suffer, but I am bored and I didn't want to waste time!"

***

"Vampires...you're vampires." Ray sighed.

"Correction, my friend here is a vampire. I, on the other hand, am another kind of monster. I have a bit of vampire. A bit of wolf. I'm both, Ray, and I want to make more than me!"

"What? How?"

"Don't bother trying to understand it." I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Just listen. Everyone here is compelled so you don't have any friends. We're gonna play a little game."

"This will be interesting." Klaus smirked.

No more words were exchanged as a woman made her way to Klaus, telling him about people being on our trail. That they were close. My brothers were close.

"It's my brothers again, isn't it." I sighed.

"They're getting closer. Just another thing I will have to deal with." Klaus stated.

I took a grip onto his arm, "Let me. I can handle Damon and Stefan."

"And why would I let you leave?"

"You saved my brother, I pledged my allegiance... blah blah blah. I will come back. If not, come back and kill all 3 of us. More fun for you right?" I laughed.

"Very well." He smirked, nodding towards the door.

***

"Karson."

"Hello, brother." I smirked, "You need to stop following me. You're causing some problems."

"You don't write." Damon scoffed, "You don't call."

"You need to let me go. You both do."

"Your work in Tennessee was pretty sloppy. Keep that up and we won't be able to save you."

I laughed, "If you haven't noticed, I don't want or need any saving."

"Well, you see brother, I have a blondie at the house right now who thinks otherwise."

"Tell her to talk to the werewolf." I smirked, "Let me rephrase. Hey... Andy. Are you still up there?"

"Damon?" Andy cried, "I'm scared. He told me not to move."

"Woah, what are you doing. Not cool."

I pursed my lips, "It's kind of cool, right? Hey, Andy, you can move now."

"No!" Damon screamed, trying to lunge for her.

I smirked and stopped him first, shoving him against the wall. I made him watch as Andy's body fell from the rafters and smacking down onto the floor. I took a grip of him firmly and made him look me in the eyes.

"Now that I have your attention. Go home. Tell Stefan to let me go. And YOU need to let me go."

***

I took deep breaths as I stood outside of the bar... thinking of what to do. Who to call. I nodded and dialed the number. I was hearing it ring, expecting no one to answer. Finally, the ringing stopped. She answered.

"Karson?" Caroline sighed, "Karson, if this is you please come home. We can figure this out."

Before she said more, there was rustling in the background. She wasn't alone.

"Hey, who is that?" He asked, "Come back to bed."

I clenched my jaw and nodded, hanging up on her the final time. I had to let it all go. I had to stop second guessing myself. I HAD to let it go. So, I did the one thing that I hadn't done in so long.

I flipped my switch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO!!!

Season 3 here we come!!!

How are we holding up, huh? How is everyone? haha!

Is our boy Karson gonna be okay? Who can bring him back? Let me hear your thoughts/ideas/comments!!!