2x7

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY I AM THE WORST AT UPDATING I  KNOW!!

LETS JUST CUT TO THE STORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're killing Katherine tonight." Stefan stated.

"Yeah, I kind of got that from Ric bringing over all of these fancy gadgets!" I smirked, messing around with some of his stuff, "Maybe we could call him Kim possible?"

"Careful," Ric warned with a smile, "These kill vampires... so I could use it on you."

"Fair enough! So, look, not to be the annoying brother but..."

"You always are." Damon interrupted, "But go on."

"But, you both were in LOVE with this girl. Do you really think you won't freeze?"

"I don't hesitate." Damon scoffed.

"Are you sure? I have before." Stefan admitted.

"I WONT hesitate."

"Boys and their egos." Caroline scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Look at it this way, Blondie... you get to see your boy in a suit tonight!"

I smirked and sent Caroline a wink. I couldn't help but laugh when her face became flushed.

***

I spotted Caroline, and there was no way that I could hide the smile that grew on my face. She was stunning.

"There's my girl," I smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek, "Beautiful as ever."

"AND I fooled Katherine! Like, me, I fooled Katherine! Can you believe it?"

"Beautiful AND cunning!" I smiled more, leading her around the room.

Our smiles faded when we heard a commotion in the distance. Some people were fighting, so we made our way there while Stefan and Damon handled Katherine. We rushed into the room to see Matt and Tyler beating the crap out of each other.

"What the hell!" Caroline scoffed.

"Matt!" I shouted, pulling him off and trying to hold him back, "Lay off, alright?"

"I can't!" Matt defended, still trying to break my grasp.

I scrunched my eyebrows at him, this wasn't him. I nailed him against the wall and forced his eyes to lock onto mine. He was compelled... it had to be Katherine. I let out a sigh and punched him hard enough to knock him out.

"We'll deal with that later." I shook my head.

"Tyler!" Caroline shouted.

I turned in time to see a girl get knocked over from Tyler, and she wasn't getting up. I rushed to her side to feed her blood, but it was too late. She was dead. I looked to Caroline and then turned to Tyler because he was freaking out. He began to scream as he fell to his knees.

"Tyler..." I sighed.

Without words, he grunted and look back up at us. His eyes were glowing a dark yellow as he panted. I pushed Caroline behind me and towards the door... we were no longer safe. Tyler was a werewolf.

"Oh boy." I scoffed.

***

"No one leave." Ms Lockwood said, "The sheriff will need to get the story from you."

She left and then it was just Tyler, Caroline, and myself left in the room.

"Matt is in the car, sleeping it off. We'll deal with him." Caroline assured.

"Why are you doing this?" He questioned.

"We're fixing it, Tyler." I sighed, "We're making a very bad situation less of an issue."

"But, she's dead. You don't understand what that means."

"Actually, Tyler, we do." Caroline stated.

"No... you don't."

"Your wound. Has it healed?" I asked, taking a step forward.

He gave us a look as he reached under his shirt and moved his hand over his chest. Based on the way he looked back up at us, there was no wound.

"How did you..."

"Like she said, we know what that means."