Chapter 4- Look Who Showed Up

Bright yellow streaks fall into the average-sized apartment signaling that your new day has started. Falling out of bed you brush your long (h/c) hair out of your face and giving the biggest yawn known to man, you tread along the wooden floors to the bathroom to wash your bright beautiful face. When you return to your bedroom and open the closet door wondering what outfit to put on for practice. "Should I wear the sleeveless black shirt, ripped white jeans, and high red converse tops? But, I could wear my black BTS shirt, skinny jeans, and combat boots. No, I don't wanna be weird wearing the BTS shirt on my first day," confused about which outfit to go for you settle on your first choice. After you change into your simple style outfit you travel back to your bathroom to fix the rats nest that rests on your head, "straight hair or high ponytail?" As the clock strikes to the 9:30 a.m. mark you finish straightening the long, gorgeous, locks that's your hair.

Heading down to the streets of Los Angeles you put your white ball cap hat on and drive down to the location of the studio to meet the manager and BTS. Putting the car in park you look down at the piece of paper that has the address of the studio scratched on it, "1235 W. Jefferson Blvd. This is the place." Entering the massive building you are greeted by the manager, "Hello, you must be (y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you, please the boys are this way," motioning you to follow you ask him a question, "What songs are the men performing tomorrow night at the concert?" The manager shakes his head in an unknown manner as he doesn't know what songs the boys will perform until the day of the concert, "Alright, here is the practice room and the boys are inside. If you need anything just come find me and I will answer any questions you have."

Before opening the door to the practice room you take a deep breath to calm yourself down. When you open the door and pop your head in all the members turn their head in unison and scream your name, "(Y/N)! You accepted the offer." You wave and laugh at the men as you close the door, each member walks over to you and gives you a big welcoming hug. After Jungkook gave you his welcome hug you look around and ask curiously, "Hey, where's RM at? I thought he would be in here with you guys warming up?" The members shrugged their shoulders in confusion as they didn't know the whereabouts of the leader; after warming up your body a voice comes out of nowhere and scares the living daylights out of you, "Well look who's here. Welcome to the team (y/n). You ready to start," as you jump in fear it was Namjoon who crept up behind you as a new member prank.

Hours and hours of hard work passes by and finally, you get a chance to rest your tired feet. While sitting on the pale wooden floor you are greeted by none other than Namjoon,"You're doing a really amazing job. It took J-Hope about 10 minutes to remember 'DNA' where it took the rest of us days to remember," an astonishing look sweeps over your face by this unknown information, "Oh wow, that's crazy. But thank you though, I'm trying my hardest to not bump into your formation." Talking to Namjoon during the break was fun until the break was over, back to work.