Chapter 25- Goodbye pt. 2

A new day dawns as you gather your bags and head downstairs to meet the boys. The guys wait downstairs and reflect on the weeks, "I can't believe it's been two weeks already. I'm really going to miss her," Jimin sadly says, Jin hugs him, "I know bud, we're all going to miss her." Entering the living room the guys look over, you look at them with sad sparkles in your eyes, "Ready," Namjoon stands up and walks towards you, "No. I don't want you to go, I want you to stay," you stroke his arm, "Namjoon, I know but I have to. I can't stay any longer, let's go, my flight leaves soon." We all enter the car and the depression washes through the car, everyone is silent, no words are spoken the entire ride to the airport. Some of the guys are looking out the window, a couple of them are sleeping, and you rest your head on Namjoon's shoulder and he rests his head on top of yours.

Pulling up to the airport you stay seated not wanting to move, Namjoon jumps out and looks back and seeing you sitting, "Come on," he says holding his hand out for you, you shake your head, "No. I don't wanna go," he jumps back into the car, "I know you don't want to leave, but you said it yourself 'All great fun has to come to an end." He takes your hand and drags you out of the car, "You have a flight to catch madam," you laugh quietly, "Okay."

Entering the airport people are scattered everywhere heading in all directions, "Geez, talk about bobbing and weaving," you say avoiding the people in the airport. The guys found a spot upstairs near your gate for the flight back to Los Angeles, we all sit down looking sad, Hoseok breaks the silence, "Remember (y/n)'s first day here? Namjoon was pacing back and forth waiting for her," the guys laugh to themselves remembering the day, Jimin responds, "Hey, remember that day where we made the stupid decision to practice at the house and (y/n) got mad at us. She was so angry, she wanted to kill all of us," you laugh hysterically. Having these flashbacks on your two weeks causes you too well up inside, you're really going to miss them, but keeping up the double shift at the coffee shop you're probably going to have enough money to buy a ticket back to Seoul in a few months. Sitting around for a long time the intercom sounds, "Flight 82 now boarding. Flight 82 now boarding," you get up slowly and stretch out your tired body, "No, my flight can't be boarding now," Namjoon grabs one of your bags for you, "I'll carry this one for you," you flip your hair back, "Oh, thank you." The guys escort you to the flight gate, Yoongi looks up with tears forming, "Is this really goodbye," Jungkook comforts Yoongi, "Yeah, it is," you give Yoongi a big hug, "Don't cry, this isn't the final goodbye. You have my number, call me or something," they all get choked up and you leave, you give each member a long goodbye hug. A flight attendant emerges from the hallway, "The plane is two minutes away from takeoff, please hurry and make your way to the plane. Thank you," you look shocked at the mention of two minutes, "I have to go," Namjoon looks away, you grab his hand and comforts him, "Please don't be sad, call me every night if you have to. I'll miss you," he turns around and bear hugs you tightly, "I'll miss you too." Picking up your bags you make your way down the hall, the guys holler, "Bye (y/n)! We love you," they sent you flying hearts and you catch all seven of them.

You find your seat on the plane just in time before take off, you remove your phone from your back pocket and send a text to Anna, "On the plane now. See you soon." The flight attendant walks up and down the aisle checking to see if everyone is stratified and situated in their seats, your phone vibrates from a text, one from Anna and one from Namjoon. Anna's text reads, "Yay! See you soon sis," you then switch over to Namjoon's text, "These two weeks with you were the best weeks of my life. Text me when you land," you respond with a cute selfie of yourself giving a thumbs up. Now it's time to fly back, from Seoul, South Korea to Los Angeles, California.