Chapter 78- Welcome Home

Standing outside with Namjoon waiting for your ride to pull up to take you home he whispers, "I'm sorry," you let out a deep sigh, "Stop. Stop apologizing, it happened and now it's down. Can you please drop it?"

In the distance a red car pulled up to you and stopped, the window rolled down revealing someone, "Need a lift," you slowly bend down and see the person, you smiled, "Anna! What are you doing here," Anna replied, "I'm here to pick up a crippled girl," you open the door and got in after Namjoon, "Haha, very funny," with a sarcastic tone in your voice.

About halfway home Anna and you are talking about last and what happened, "Those boys really love their beers," you chuckled, "Yeah. Four refills later they were all wasted except Jungkook, he must have had two glasses before cutting himself off." Anna switches the topic to the hospital, "So what was the full diagnosis," you look out the window, "Um... same broken rib and a bruise on my shoulder. But I got painkillers for my rib and the bruise should be gone by next week, the only thing is that I can't work for a while," Anna takes a quick glance at you, "How long before you can work again," you look at her, "I don't know, maybe a month or two." With a quick glance into the rearview mirror, you see Namjoon looking out the window and punching himself in the leg, you lean back a little too far, you grab Namjoon's fist, "Stop. What did I say earlier, forget about it." Returning to your normal position you secretly grab your rib and make a painful face towards the window hoping that none of them saw you grab your side, unfortunately Anna smirk and glanced over, "You hurt yourself didn't you," you shake off the pain, "No," she looked over and raised one eyebrow, "Yes," you said with a frown on your lips.

Pulling up to the apartment you let a sigh of relief, "Finally. I can enjoy my own bed and not one where someone probably died on," Anna laughed. Namjoon quickly got out his phone and texted Jungkook.

Namjoon: We just pulled up, is everything set?

Jungkook: Everything is set and ready to go.

Namjoon: Alright. Anna, (Y/N), and I will be up there soon.

Jungkook: Let the party commence!

Entering the apartment lobby the manager greeted all three, "Good afternoon. (Y/N) I heard what happened, are you okay," you nod in reply, "I'm fine. May I ask, how did you know," the manager pulls out his phone and replays a video from yesterday's news, you roll your eyes at the video, "Great, this stuff again."

Walking up the stairs Namjoon kept his hand on your back supporting you while Anna was ahead glancing back a few times checking on you, she turned around midway on the stairs, "You good," you smile and nod, "Good."

Finally reaching your apartment door, Anna rummages through her bag finding her spare key to your apartment, "There you are," separating all her keys to single out yours, she inserts the key into the lock and opens the door. Stepping foot into your apartment you see complete darkness, "Why is it dark in here," Anna steps in last and closes the door. Still questioning the darkness Anna turns on the light as all the members jump out from hiding and yelled, "WELCOME HOME (Y/N)," you jumped back in shock, "What? You guys," examining the decorations you smile, "You guys are awesome," hugging the members one by one thanking them for taking the time to throw together this party for you really makes you cherish the friendship that you have with all of them.

Sitting down on the couch Jin silents everyone, "Why are we sitting around, let's eat." You try to get up from the couch when Namjoon stops you, "Sit, I'll get you some food," you slowly sit back down, "Thanks." He returns with food for you and him, he sets them down on the coffee table and starts to eat. Sitting on the couch watching everyone else eat and talk you get the strength to speak up, "Hey guys," everyone in the apartment stops what they were doing, "I just want to thank you guys, for everything really. When I first met you guys I was just a normal person who loved BTS, but when I finally got to know all of you I forgot about being an Army fan. I do stuff for you guys all the time when I'm around but for you guys to be here back in Los Angeles throwing this party for me, I couldn't ask for better friends then all of you." Jimin raises his soda in the air, "Let's put a traumatizing past behind us and let's move forward into the future," everyone raises their sodas in the air and agree, you reply, "I'll drink a beer for that," they all put their drinks down and look at your with stupidity on their faces, you laugh, "I'm kidding."