Chapter 18- Night On the Town

A few days pass and it's been filled with packful events, concerts, photo shoots, and music videos. Everyone in the house is lounging around recovering from the pack full days. Jin and Jimin are eating, Taehyung and Yoongi are sleeping in their rooms, Jungkook is outside enjoying the sun, Hoseok is in his studio working, finally, Namjoon and you are in your rooms relaxing. The BTS lifestyle never stops, events happening every turn, Army coming up to you in the streets, and practice every day for hours. In your room you Facetime Anna to let her in on the excitement:

Me: The fun never stops. There's stuff going on almost every minute, it's crazy.

Anna: I can imagine. What's been the highlight so far?

Me: Um, let's see. Oh gosh, there's so many. I'll have to go with star gazing last night.

Anna: Stargazing? That doesn't seem like you?

Me: After the guys and I ate dinner last night I went outside to get some fresh air. The stars here are so bright, brighter than headlights.

Anna: Oh wow! What were the guys doing?

Me: They were in the living room watching TV and talking about their schedule. But, when I was outside Namjoon came out and star gazed with me. Apparently, he does it all the time.

Anna: What?!? Did anything happen? Tell me!

Me: Nothing major. But the stargazing did involve a hammock and an arm around my shoulder.

Anna: He did not! He played the old trick in the book! Did a kiss happen?

Me: Ugh, no! But the moment was movie quality.

Anna: Seriously. You are so lucky.

Me: Not my fault I was discovered by them. *A knock on your door caught your attention* Hold on, someone's at my door.

You get up from the bed with the phone in hand, you open the door to find Namjoon standing there trying to act cool.

Anna: Who is it?

Me: Namjoon. Call you later. Bye!

You end the call and slip your phone into your back pocket. "Hey, what's up," you say sweeping your hair back, Namjoon fixes his shirt, "Nothing much. Just wanted to see if you would like to get out of here," you stood up straight in surprisement. "Uh, yeah sure. What's the plan," you said in a confusing voice, "I have some thoughts in mind," he said with a cute smile. You nod your head and close the door, what do I wear, you rush back to your door to catch Namjoon, too late. You head over to his bedroom door and knock on it politely, you hear him yell, "Come in," you poke your head in and find him lying on his bed, "Um, what time are we leaving," he sits up, "How does 6 pm sound," you nod your head in agreement, "Alright 6 pm. Oh, before I forget, where are we going," he laughs at the question, "Just plan on wearing something nice. But that shouldn't be hard for you, you look beautiful every day," looking down you show hints of blush on your face as you leave his room.

While you do some finishing touches a knock on your door is heard, "Come in," the door opened slowly as platinum gray hair creeps behind the door, "You ready," you look over at him and shake your head. Walking down the stairs the others hear the footsteps and rear their heads in your direction, "Woah, what's going on here," Yoongi asks, Jungkook smiles like a little boy, "Looks like Namjoon is taking his girl out for a special night," all the guys laugh except Namjoon who gets red in the face, "Shut up kookie! She's not my girlfriend," Hoseok looks at the guys on the couch, "Guys he's right, she's not his girlfriend; yet," all of them bust out laughing as you chuckle at their amusement. Namjoon takes a deep breath in to calm down, "Ready to go," you stop chuckling, "Yeah ready to go," heading towards the door Jin shouts out, "Don't do anything crazy. I'm talking to you Namjoon, we know how you get around girls," Namjoon fires back, "I'm not the drunk one this time."