Chapter 50- I'm Truly Sorry (Time skip)

Day after day Namjoon kept trying to call, text, facetime, anything known to man that communicates with another human being, and no answer is heard. "Ugh... she won't pick up or reply to me. Please (y/n) pick up," Namjoon is pleading on the couch with his phone in hand, Jungkook pops up at the end on Namjoon's feet hanging off the couch, "She really hates you, wow," Namjoon sits up with puffy red eyes, "I keep telling her that I'm sorry but she won't answer. It's been 10 weeks, I just want to see her face and hear her voice again," Jungkook gets a bright idea, "What if I Facetime her and force her to talk to you," Namjoon shakes off the idea, "She's just going to hang up as soon as she sees me," Jungkook pats Namjoon's head like a dog, "I'll stay in the room. She can't hang up on me," Namjoon agrees to the Facetime, they head upstairs to Namjoon's studio and Jungkook dials your number, "Come on (y/n), pick up," Jungkook waits impatiently. Finally, the video line clicks.

Me: Hello?

Jungkook: *Namjoon is hiding off screen* Hello! How are you?

Me: I'm fine. What's up?

Jungkook: I just wanted to check up on you. You haven't talked to us in weeks and we started to worry about you.

Me: Well I'm still alive, I'm breathing, I'm enjoying life.

Jungkook: That's good. *nods his head* Can I ask you for a favor?

Me: *confusion falls over your face* Sure?

Jungkook: Okay, good. The favor is, do not hang up whatever you do.

Me: Why? *still confused, Namjoon comes on screen* No!

Jungkook: No please, don't hang up (y/n). He just wants to talk to you. I'll be behind him okay?

Me: Okay.

Namjoon: *takes a deep breath* Hi.

Me: *look at the screen with discuss in your eyes* Hi Namjoon.

Namjoon: If it's okay with you, I just want you to listen and let me explain.

Me: Fine.

Namjoon: I'm sorry that I lied to you, I truly am. I wanted to tell you that we had to fly back but I didn't want you to get sad again, you were so happy to see me and I didn't want that to go away. *searches for more words* I should have been honest with you and I wasn't, every day I feel awful for what I did. I don't know if you can see my eyes, but they're all red and puffy because I haven't slept well for weeks. Having the thought that the most wonderful, talented, angel that I have, hating me for something that was stupid that I should have been honest with. I need you, I want you, I need that smile, I need to know that you're okay, I need to know that you're happy, I just want my (y/n) back. *he starts to tear up, Jungkook rubs his back*

Me: *struggling to find words* Um... I still hate you. If you had to leave to go back to Seoul you should have told me straight up and not sugar-coat it. I knew after the AMA's that you had to go back to Korea, it was just a matter of when. When Jimin told me that you guys were on a plane back to Seoul I felt a dagger stab me in the heart; I had a man that I trusted, that I would put my life in his hands, and he backstabbed me. *you noticed tears started to roll down Namjoon's face* I wish you would have been honest with me from the start, with that lie I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I know you're sorry but... I don't think I can forgive you, yet. *Namjoon starts to sob terribly* Namjoon, please don't cry. I can't stand you crying, it's not a good look for you. *he looks up at the screen into your eyes, tears still rolling down his cheek* I still love you.