Chapter 30- The Scoop

The next day you wake up with a purpose in your life, last night was the best night of your life. Starting off your weekend right you get on YouTube and check out the latest videos, one of the new videos is an interview with BTS, this looks interesting.

Michael: Hello everyone and welcome back to Billboard News and today I have the best international group known to man, please welcome BTS. *crowd cheers* Good morning, how are you feeling today.

RM: We're feeling good, thank you.

Michael: No problem. Alright, so today we have Army questions on both these cards and from the audience. Where should we start? *BTS points to the crowd* Crowd first then cards? Okay.

Army fan 1: My question is for Jungkook. *Jungkook nods* What is it like being the youngest member of BTS?

Jungkook: Uh, not fun. *Michael laughs*

Michael: Okay. *looks at a card* This question is from Sarah and it's for J-Hope: What is your favorite color?

J-Hope: My favorite color is green. I love green, green is the color of hope. *Michael points to the crowd*

Army fan 2: This question is for BTS: What is your favorite past time when you're not working.

BTS: Sleep, dance, cook, work in my studio, work on solo songs, work on my new mixtape.

Michael: Sounds like me on the weekends. *laughs* This is from Annie and it's for BTS: What is your favorite song that you've created?

BTS: Fire, DNA, Baepsae, Danger, Boy In Luv, Dope, Run.

RM: I have a friend actually that has about 17 of our songs on her playlist and two of them are my first mixtape. I think it's 'Do You' and 'Joke'.

Michael: Wow, and what is this friend's name?

RM: *smiles* Top secret.

Suga: Our leader here, *slaps RM's shoulders* Rapmon has a soft spot now. *RM swipes Suga away*

Michael: What? Do you have a girlfriend or something that we don't know about?

Jimin: Haha! When we get time off he's always like, "I should see if she's up, I want to talk to her." It's cute really. *RM just sits still and blushes*

RM: Don't bring her into this.

Michael: Okay, I won't ask. Let's get back to the questions, it's the audiences turn.

Army fan 3: My question is for RM: *he nods and looks into the crowd* Did you ever take our advice on VLive a few weeks ago and pulled the trigger on (y/n)?

Michael: *waves his hands* Hold on, hold on. (Y/N)? As in the backup dancer you had when BTS was in Los Angeles, California, (Y/N)? *RM shakes his head* I need details, what's 'Pull the trigger?'

RM: *takes a deep breath* Yes, (y/n) was one of our backup dancers when we were in Los Angeles. To answer your confusion Michael, 'pull the trigger' was what I used instead of saying 'I love you'. But yeah, I took the Army's advice and I did one of the suggestions and that was a song. '21st Century Girls' was special for (y/n) because she was feeling depressed at the time and we wanted her to be happy so we wrote the song and had her in our mind when we wrote the song. *Michael is in amazement* And yesterday actually I did the other advice and I sent a video too (y/n) and I did confess my love to her, I thought she wasn't going to feel the same but in her words, she said, "It's about time." *he laughs*

Michael: Wow, that's amazing. So are you and (y/n) dating now or, what?

RM: Uh... no, we're not dating. That can be for another day, but for right now it's steady sailing.

Taehyung: I bet my next month he's going to ask her out. *the guys laugh and place their bets*

RM: Are you seriously placing bets on me. Come on guys, mature a little bit.

The interview goes on for another ten minutes with questions and answers you may have known already. You start to laugh at the guys placing bets on Namjoon and you dating, I say he drags it out for an entire year before he asks. Within a few minutes, social media is blowing up with stories of their own about what Namjoon said on Billboard News, surprisingly most of these comments are lovely and sweet, nothing but support and acceptance from the Army. Could the Army really be accepting me now and not trying to kill me? Wow, that's a first.