Chapter 52- The 'Okay's' Continue (Time skip)

Living in Los Angeles has its ups and downs; on one hand you have Anna, the shop, and your dancing ability, but on the other hand Namjoon is miles and miles away from you; each day you feel like your love for each other is growing further and further apart, I need to see him badly.

The new day starts with work, another day another complain from my mind. Entering the shop the manager greets you with a smile like usual, "Good morning (y/n). I see that happy smile," you giggle, "Good morning." Walking into the backroom Anna is sitting on her phone with a donut in hand, "Wow Anna, did you forget about me," Anna slides another donut on a napkin towards the extra chair, "Did you think I would forget you," you smile and hug Anna from behind, "This is why you're my best friend." Eating the donut happily Anna sets her phone down and asks you how your week went, you finish eating, "Well, it was a roller coaster," Anna perks up, "What? What happened," you adjust your seating, "Namjoon and I got into an argument a few weeks ago and last night I forgave him and he forgave me. Yesterday I stayed home and watched movies, I talked to Namjoon for a little bit, and now he won't stop sending me 'Okay' from The Fault in our Stars," Anna laughs, "He really wants to know if your okay."

Starting your shift your phone buzzes in your pocket, Namjoon I'm about to throw my phone across the room. Anna hears the buzzing and starts to tease you, "Okay," you shove Anna playfully, "Stop it," Anna laughs and whispers quietly, "How do you spell it," you laugh thinking about the time Jungkook and Jin spelled it on VLive, "S-T-O-P," both of you laugh and finish it in sync, "I-T!" You two laugh thinking about the video, "That's the best video ever," you say trying to refocus before taking more orders. During your break you finally open up all the texts from Namjoon, are you kidding me Namjoon, 20 texts.

*16 texts down*

Namjoon: Okay?

Namjoon: Okay?

Namjoon: Okay?

Namjoon: Okay? *the texts keep going*

Namjoon: *sends a picture from a photoshoot he had earlier*

Me: Okay. Cute photo by the way.

After replying to all of Namjoon's texts you thought you could get at least a free 30 minutes without talking to him, but don't jinx it. Looking out the window with earbuds in listening to music the phone buzzes, dang it Namjoon.

Namjoon: Thank you! I had Jungkook take the photo.

Me: Well tell Jungkook that the photo looks amazing.

Namjoon: No problem. How have you been?

Me: I'm good, just got on break.

Namjoon: That's good. I miss you!

Me: I miss you too.

Namjoon: I wish you were here right now.

Me: I know, I wish I was there too.

Namjoon: *sends a crying emoticon*

Me: Don't cry over me.

Namjoon: I'll try to get over it. For you.

Me: My breaks over. Anyo, love you!

Your break wasn't over, you just lied to Namjoon through a text, but it wasn't as bad as his lie. You just wanted to listen to music and not get interrupted, I mean who can blame you. Before your break ended your phone played the last song on your playlist, it's one of Namjoon's solo songs from the Wings album, you think to yourself, "No, not 'Reflection'. It's so sad but so good." The song ended and you thought about him and how lucky you are to have him in your life, returning to the counter Anna taps your shoulder, she whispers, "Where I was standing it looks like Namjoon texted you about 10 times by the look from your eyes," you laugh and correct Anna, "Actually, it was 20 times," Anna widens her eyes, "Geez, this boy needs a life," you laugh again, "I know right."