Chapter 47- Depression Strikes Again

For the past few days, the boys have been doing post-award show interviews almost every minute while you and Anna work. At the shop your mood has changed from happy to a little sad, Anna nudges your arm, "What's wrong, you don't look happy," you shake it off, "Nothing," Anna is getting concerned, "You're doing it again," you look at her in confusion, "Doing what," she gives you a dumb look, "Don't play dumb with me," shaking your head in confusion she explains even more, "When Namjoon's here, you're happy. When he's gone, you're depressed. He's been doing interviews back to back and you're depressed," you try to nudge it off, "He's doing interviews, so what."

During your break Anna tries to comfort you, "Don't pull a depressed Yoongi on me," you stare at the ceiling avoiding eye contact, "I'm not pulling a depressed Yoongi," Anna rubs your head, "I want happy (y/n) not sad (y/n)," you sit up and look at your social media, "I'm not sad Anna." While you distract yourself with social media, Anna is secretly texting Namjoon to see if there's anything that can cheer you up.

Anna: I need your help. (Y/N) emergency!

*10 minutes pass*

Namjoon: Sorry, just finished another interview. What's up with (Y/N)?

Anna: (Y/N) is depressed again. Is there anything you do to cheer her up?

Namjoon: What, no. She's never been depressed around me, I don't know how to cheer her up.

Anna: Uh, okay. How many more interviews do you have before you're done?

Namjoon: Two more interviews, then we leave to go back home. I wish I could spend more time with her.

Anna: Well her shift is over at 1 o'clock. What time do you leave?

Namjoon: The next one is at 11 o'clock and the one after that is around 1 o'clock. Unfortunately, our flight is at 4 o'clock.

Anna: Wow. You might not get to see her again.

Namjoon: I know. *crying face emoticon*

After the conversation ended Anna gives you a hug, "Please cheer up," you put your phone away and give Anna a Taehyung smile, "Nice V smile," she smirks, you giggle a little bit, "Thanks, I've been practicing."

Clocking out of work you walk home in deep thought, when will the idol life be over for him. Finally entering your apartment you see a vase of roses on the kitchen counter, what's this? Examining the roses you find a card, "I'm sorry that we didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but keep smiling. I wish I had a better gift to give you for a late three month anniversary but this is the best thing I could do. I love you baby girl -Namjoon." You smile after reading the card and send a picture to Namjoon showing that you found the flowers. Laying around your apartment you receive a reply from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Sorry for the long wait, we just finished our last interview.

Me: It's okay. How many interviews did you have?

Namjoon: Too many to even count. I see that you found the flowers.

Me: Yeah, they were a nice surprise.

Namjoon: Did you smile?

Me: Of course I did. Why wouldn't I smile?

Namjoon: Because Anna texted me earlier this morning and told me that you go depressed again.

Me: What? No, I wasn't.

Namjoon: (Y/N), Anna knows you better than I do and I don't think she would lie to me.

Me: Fine, you got me. I got depressed earlier, I'm over it now.

Namjoon: I don't think you are. I'm free for a couple of hours, wanna met at the studio that we practiced at?

Me: Sure!