Chapter 40- Anna, I'm Sorry

After Namjoon announced to the whole Army about you two Anna hasn't stopped bothering you about it. She keeps asking you how he is, what's he doing, what's it like dating an idol; ah, I'm gonna explode!

"So, how's Namjoon doing," Anna asks you, "He's fine," you say rolling your eyes, Anna keeps prodding, "What's it like dating an idol? Is it weird, will you have to go to every major event they go to," you show annoyance in your face, "I don't know Anna, stop asking," she stops, for now. At work, you and Anna both had a break at the same time, and again Anna keeps asking you questions, "How did he ask you out," you answer, "He really didn't ask. We walked on the beach for a long time and we had some deep conversations," Anna is intrigued by the story, "He asked me if I remembered a fan sign that I went to with them, I did, and he swung around in front of me and had a do-over," Anna's jaw drops, "Wait, a do-over?" You smile remembering the night on the beach, "At the fan sign they had to go, but Namjoon stayed behind for a minute and he was inches away from kissing me," Anna's eyes widen even bigger, she finally speaks, "He almost kissed you at a fan sign," you giggle, "He was so close until his manager called for him. He even whispered under his breath, 'Uh, so close.' I'm not kidding."

When you and Anna's shift ended you thought she would stop with the questions, it didn't happen. She asked you more questions and they were seriously bothering you, please stop asking me. Question after question you kept your cool, don't blow up, don't blow up. Unfortunately, you couldn't keep your cool anymore, "Anna I love you, you know that. But seriously, stop asking me these questions. I'm new to this as you are, I've never dated an idol, so please stop asking me, it's really annoying me," Anna stops in her tracks, "Oh. I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't know they were bothering you, you should have told me. I'm just happy for you that's all," you hug Anna tightly, "I know. I should have asked you to stop but I didn't want to hurt your feelings. How about this, when I understand more about dating an idol I will answer any questions that you can think of. Okay," she nods her head, "Okay."