Chapter 86- Back To Normal (Time skip)

You decided to take a few months off from wedding planning because it was killing you mentally and physically. After Namjoon promised to help again you had to return back to Los Angeles and back to your normal life.

A new morning dawned as you rose up like a dead man, brushing your hair out of your face you groaned when it hit you, I have to work today. Getting out of bed you changed into your work uniform, got ready, and headed out the door.

Entering the coffee shop the manager greeted you, "Good morning (y/n). How was your trip to Seoul?" You smiled with a warm smile, "It was great," walking away from him you started to play with your ring and headed to the breakroom. Anna was sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. Grabbing your work apron you turned to Anna, "Do you think it's smart to be on your phone during work hours?" Anna smirked and set her phone down, "I haven't started yet Mrs. Namjoon." You laugh at Anna's comment, "Hey now, we haven't gotten that far yet. Slow down maid-of-honor." While Anna twiddles her thumbs she asks you about the planning, "How far have you gotten with planning the wedding?" Letting out a big sigh you grab a chair and sit down, "From wedding location to flower arrangements, but that's as far as I've gotten. Namjoon and I agreed that it's best if I take a break and start again with fresh eyes." Anna stands up and stretches her back, "I always thought the brides-to-be where crazy when it came to planning. Anyways it's time to start serving the people of Los Angeles." Following Anna from behind you let out another big sigh, "I don't wanna work, I wanna sleep." Anna turned her face to the side and smirked, "Yoongi."

Reaching the register you took a deep breath and started the day like nothing major happened in your life. The endless hours of working, punching in orders, collecting money, making the coffee, it was really driving you to work a little faster so you can make it home earlier so you can sleep again. Reading the clock you think to yourself, "It's only 10 am? I've been here for an hour, GO FASTER CLOCK!" While ringing up a customer's order your phone starts buzzing in your back pocket, with widen eyes you silence your phone, "Sorry about that, your total is $6.50. Thank you, have a great day."

After the day was over you looked at the break room clock, "I can't believe it's 10 pm. I've worked for 14 hours with two breaks, if this doesn't say I need a raise then I don't what will. But on the bright side, I get more money out of it." Setting your apron on a hook you remove your phone from your back pocket and look at all your notifications, rolling your eyes you see who they're from, "Really boys, all of you needed to text me? Classic." Opening the messages you smirk at what they've sent.

Hoseok: I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!

Hoseok: *picture of Namjoon in his studio* Again with this dude, working on his music. Does he ever take a break? You need to fix this.

Jungkook: Hello, we miss you! Come back soon, we love you!

Yoongi: *selfie picture* I'm dead.

Jin: *Picture of food* I know you're taking a break from planning but how would you feel about having this served at the reception? Namjoon is in love with this dish. #EatJin

Jimin: I guess we're bothering you? Sorry. I love you! *heart emoticon*

Taehyung: *mirror selfie* What's your opinion of this outfit? When you respond I've most likely bought it alright, haha.

Namjoon: I know you're probably busy and everything but I wanted to tell you that I love you and that I'm happy that I found you two and a half years ago. And to tell you that I love you here's a great song that shows it. *Link: Jin- Nan Neoreul Saranghae (I love you)*

After reading all the texts you decided to respond to all the boys, this is going to be fun.

Replying to Hoseok: I can't stop him from producing and composing music, that's your job when I'm gone.

Replying to Jungkook: I miss you guys too! I don't know when I'll be back to see you. FIGHTING!

Replying to Yoongi: You always look dead.

Replying to Jin: I'll take two! Ask Namjoon if he's cool with it.

Replying to Jimin: You guys were kinda bothering me, I was working! I love you too Chim Chim!

Replying to Taehyung: #GucciBoy

Replying to Namjoon: I just got out of work. Thank you for the song, I love it! I miss you right now, I wish you were here. I'm happy we found each other two and a half years ago, it's been the best years of my life!

Pulling into the apartment parking lot you rub your eyes letting out a big yawn, "I'm so dead right now. Sleep is my priority right now." Exiting the car you walk up the stairs to your apartment and entering the dark room, "I'm not even going to make an effort into changing pajamas, goodnight world." Throwing yourself into bed you close your eyes and doze off into a deep sleep.