Chapter 44- Dress Shopping

Store after Store you and Anna try on dress after dress, nothing is catching your attention and neither is Anna. "This is hopeless, we can't find the right dress for the AMA's," you sit down and pout, Anna sits down next to you, "There are multiple stores in California, we're gonna find the right dress," you smile, "You're right, we're gonna find our dress no matter how long it takes," Anna responds to your determination, "Yeah, but it does have to be before Sunday."

Again, store after store no luck is coming. Both of you have tried on at least 100 dresses or more, "Why can't we find the right one," your frustration is taking over, Anna calms you down, "We will find the right one, calm down."

Entering another dress store a certain dress catches your eye, "Oh, what's that," you walk to the manakin that's wearing a long, tight fitted blue dress, with a drop back, and sequence choker continuing on the back as straps. Anna comes up from behind, "Wow, that's really pretty. You need to try that one on," you ask a worker to get the dress for you, in the dressing room you are amazed at how good you look in it, "Anna, you ready," you shout from the room, Anna shouts back, "Show me the model that lives inside you," you tease Anna by slowly opening the curtain, "Stop teasing me," you laugh and whip the curtain open, Anna's jaw drops, "OMG! That's so your dress, just look at you," you look into the mirror and admire how good you look, "Wow. I never thought I could look good in a long dress before." Anna pulls out her phone, "Photoshoot time," you turn around and laugh, "Seriously," Anna nods. Pulling off multiple poses Anna stops the photoshoot and reviews the photos, "Wow, these are better than Jimin's," you laugh even harder, Anna then laughs maliciously which causes you to act curious, "What's with the evil laugh," Anna shakes her head, "Nothing," you give her a death stare, "Anna, who are you sending these too," she smirks, "No one, just to you," snatching the phone out of her hands you look at her texts, "You did not... Anna," she laughs hysterically, your eyes widen "Why would you send these to Namjoon," Anna stops laughing, "I thought he might want to see you in a long fitted dress."

After you purchase the dress Anna's phone is going off, "Are you seriously having a conversation with Namjoon," Anna just laughs at your frustration, "What are you two talking about anyways," Anna keeps her mouth shut, "He said I can't say a word," you perk up, "What? What are you two talking about," Anna won't let you see the texts, you get angry, "Fine. Whatever." Endless driving continues as Anna has not found her dress yet, but the hope is not lost."