Chapter 60- Are You Still Mad?

As a new morning dawns Anna wakes up first and checks her phone for any new notifications, she sees the video that you sent her last night, "Really (y/n)," your sleeping body shows a smile, you reply, "You're welcome." Anna giggles and gets dressed as your still asleep, she turns to you, "Are you gonna get up," you turn your body towards her voice and respond, "Shh, I'm sleeping." She leaves the room and joins the boys in the living room, Jungkook greets her, "Morning Anna. Did you sleep well," she smiles and nods. Namjoon looks around Anna, "Where's (y/n)," she points upstairs, "Still sleeping," he nods and heads upstairs.

Entering your room he finds your sleeping figure still in bed, he sits down next to you and strokes your long, soft, shiny hair. Looking upon you he thinks back on the haunted house scare that he gave you, he looks down and whispers, "I'm so sorry (y/n). Please forgive me," you roll around facing him still asleep but able to hear his words, he continues, "I didn't mean to give you a heart attack or a mental breakdown, I should have played fair and I didn't. I couldn't imagine a world without you, not having you is like the sun without its shine. I hope you forgive me," you smile and the sunshine comparison and wake up, "Really? The sun without its shine," he grins and takes your hand and places it in his, "Are you still mad at me," you sit up and brush your hair out of the way, "Kind of." His face fades into sadness, you take your free hand and mess with his hair, "Don't be sad, be glad," he chuckles a bit, you smile at him, "There's that handsome smile." Namjoon stares into space thinking and remembering how you felt and your emotions when he hid from you, he snaps out of the trance and speaks, "I'm truly am sorry for scaring you that badly. I just wanted to win so badly that I didn't think how you would react when I scared you. That was a stupid idea on my part and for that, I forfeit my win. You win and for my punishment, I will do aegyo for a whole month including concerts and fan signs." Hearing him forfeit his win spreads a huge smile on your face, "You're serious? You forfeit your win," he nods, "If that makes you forgive me, then yes," you give him a big hug and he hugs you back, you break the hug, "I can't wait to see your aegyo." Namjoon stands up and offers to help you up, after standing up Namjoon stops you from exiting the room, "Wait, I want to show you something," you turn around as Namjoon gives you a glimpse at his aegyo, you can't help but laugh with him because he gets shy when doing aegyo, you stop laughing and poke his dimples, "Cute."