Chapter 55- Where Are My Boys' At?

As the plane landed Anna starts to get giddy again, you grab Anna's arm, "Calm down little puppy," Anna stops on command. Waiting for an open spot to move into the idle you grab your phone and send a text to Yoongi.

Me: Plane just landed.

Yoongi: Okay. Be there in about 10 minutes.

Entering the airport Anna keeps looking around for Yoongi, "Where is he," you reply, "He'll be here in about 10 minutes," Anna shakes her head. After the long wait you find Yoongi in the crowd with a black mask on and a black beanie, you approach him with Anna in tow, "Hey Yoongi," Anna taps your shoulder and whispers in your ear, "What's with the black mask," you giggle a little bit, "Anna, you don't have to whisper a question. Just ask it," Yoongi perks up and looks at Anna, "What about it," Anna collects herself, "What's with the black mask," Yoongi moves the mask under his chin, "It's what some idols and actors will wear to stay hidden from fans," Anna nods in an understanding manner.

Entering the car Yoongi looks back to you, "How's this surprise gonna go down," you reply, "Well, I was thinking that you would enter the house first and act like nothing happened, then Anna and I would wait in the car for about five minutes. After the wait we enter the house and yell your names to surprise and confuse the others," Yoongi nods, "I think that works."

Finally arriving at the house Anna stares out the window in amazement, "This is their dorm. It's a mansion," you look back at Anna, "I know. Those were my exact words." Yoongi exits the car and waves at you and Anna. Waiting in the car you set a timer for exactly five minutes, Anna starts to get impatient, "How much longer," you smirk, "Two minutes. Calm down," Anna starts to get excited, "How do you think they'll react when we enter," you start to imagine their reactions, "I say they come out one by one and scream our names," Anna laughs, "I wanna see that." After the timer dings you both exit out of the car in silent not to send any alarms off in the guys head. You open the door quietly and Anna behind you, you whisper, "On the count of three we're gonna yell their names. Okay," Anna reply quietly, "Okay." You do a countdown on your hand, one... two... three, both of you yell, "Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS," after the fan chant you yell again, "Where are my boys at!" Everyone but Namjoon looks around the corner, all of their jaws drop except for Yoongi, "(Y/N)! Anna," they gather you two in a big group hug, you laugh gasping for air, "Hey guys. Let us go please," they all back up still in shock, Jin speaks out among all the guys, "How did you guys get here," Anna explains the whole story to the guys, "And that's how we got here." You finally realize someone is missing from the group, "Wait, where's Namjoon," Jimin points to the back door, "Outside, probably asleep," you shake your head and walk towards the back door leaving Anna with the boys.

You quietly open the back door and find the hammock stretched out with a big lump in it, you think to yourself, there you are Kim Namjoon. Approaching the hammock you see a sleeping figure, quietly you shake his sleepy body, in a soft tone you speak, "Namjoon, wake up. (Y/N)'s here," he rolls to his side and inaudibly replies, "Yeah right Jimin," you become shocked, how did I sound like Jimin? You shake him again, "Namjoon! Wake up," he rolls back to his first position, "Stop Jimin," he swats your arm away, you laugh at him. You keep shaking him until he starts to slowly open his eyes, you mess with his hair, "Morning sleepy head," he rubs his eyes and starts to look like a normal person, "Wait, (y/n)? You're actually here," you smile, "I'm here," he rubs his eyes again to make sure he's not in a dream, "Seriously," he falls out of the hammock in shock, "You're actually here." He picks you up and hugs you tightly, after a while you start to slip from his grip but he jolts you up again, he whispers, "Don't fall down," you laugh and wrap your legs around his waist, you giggle, "I won't fall."

He finally sets you down and gives you a long-awaited kiss, "I missed you so much," he says holding you close to him, you smile, "I know. Yoongi told me," he laughed his cute little shy laugh. While you two stare into each other's eyes you hear a voice come from the back porch, "Get a room," Namjoon looks and sees Jimin making kissy faces at you two, Namjoon gets flustered, "Jimin," he lets go of you and sprints towards Jimin who takes off running inside the house.

Re-entering the house you see Namjoon holding onto Jimin, you laugh and imitate Jimin, "Get a room," and make kissy faces towards them, the others laughed at your imitation of Jimin, you laugh and take a show winning bow, "Thank you. Thank you." Namjoon finally releases Jimin, "You're lucky she's here," Jimin cowards behind you to be silly, you laugh, "Stop it," Jimin comes out from hiding, "Okay."

Anna keeps exploring the house, and you find her in the living room, you smile, "Well, what do you think," Anna turn around towards you, "This is gonna take awhile to get used to," you laugh, "I'm still getting used to it." Anna goes towards the door and rolls both bags into the living room, "Shall we go see our rooms," you take your bag and lead Anna upstairs showing her all the doors, "This is Namjoon's studio, his room right across from it, and this is our room," you open the room and motion for Anna to go inside. Anna looks around, "Wow. This is a nice room," you set your bag down as Anna realizes something, "Wait, there's one bed," you pull up the bed sheet, "Yeah, and two mattresses," Anna claps at you, "You get the bed, I'll take the second mattress and the floor," Anna replies, "You sure," you smile, "I'm sure."