Chapter 35- Morning

Having Namjoon back in Los Angeles is the best thing ever. Another day arose, you walk out of your bedroom and find that Namjoon is still asleep on the couch bed, he really likes to sleep. You sneak over to the couch and gently shake his lifeless body, "Namjoon, wake up. It's time to get up," he rolls over to his side and grunts, "I tried," you throw your hands up. Before you head out the door you write a note and leave it for him, "I have to work, sorry. Call me if you need anything. Love you, (y/n)," you sneak out the door as he rolls over again.

Working this morning you can't help but think about Namjoon, did he ever get up? Deep in your thoughts, Anna hugs you from the side, "Hey, how's he doing," you hug her back, "Good. When I left he was still sleeping," Anna laughs, "Dang, they do sleep a lot." While making some coffee the bell rings by the POS system, "Give me one minute please, I'll be right with you. Anna, can you run this out please," Anna takes the coffee and you head to the POS, "Sorry about that. What can I get you," you look up and see who it is, "Looks like Sleep Beauty woke up finally." Namjoon laughs, "Very funny. I will have a Blueberry and Honey Greek yogurt parfait," you punch in the order, "No coffee," Namjoon shakes his head, "I'll wait for you."

During your break, you make Namjoon's coffee that he got on his first day in LA and you make your favorite coffee, you surprise him with the cup, "Here you go, coffee on me," he looks at you surprised, "Oh, thank you." Sitting with him in the window seat the sunlight is hitting him perfectly, you take out your phone and take a picture, "I got you back," he looks over at sees the phone, "Ah, you got me. I wanna see it," you show him the photo, he smiles "Look at the gorgeous angel," you giggle as he pushes down the phone, "I'm not talking about my picture, I'm talking about the angel in front of me," he smiles brightly. After your break you tap your head on the table, "I don't wanna go back," Namjoon rubs your hand, "You have to. I'll stay here and wait," you look up, "But you have nothing to do," he pulls out a notebook, "Yes I do," you get up and head back to the counter, looking back at him you smile and make a fist, Namjoon does it back as well.