Chapter 68- Backstage View

Later that day BTS is at the area running through the whole show working out kinks and bumps in the show. They ran threw the last song before Namjoon does his solo song "Favorite Girl", Jin gathers his breath before speaking, "Hey, joon. You should run through your promise real quick," Namjoon nods gathering his breath as well. After running the entire show and Namjoon's special moment they all head backstage to get ready as the Army piles into the area.

Walking into the area Anna and you are escorted to your seats waiting eagerly with the other Army member. While sitting and waiting Anna sends a text to Namjoon to let him know that you two have arrived and where you two are seated.

Anna: We have arrived at the area.

Namjoon: Good. Where are guys at?

Anna: Front row on the right side.

Namjoon: So on the side where I am on stage? LOL!

Anna: I didn't think about that. LOL!

Namjoon: Does my girl look gorgeous?

Anna: "Our" girl and yes she does look gorgeous.

Namjoon: Can I see her?

Anna: Sure. *send a cute picture of you at the concert waiting*

Namjoon: Aww, she's an angel from heaven.

Thirty minutes go by as the Army keeps piling into the area chanting, shouting, and jumping as the time winds down before BTS takes the stage. While backstage the boys are still getting ready fixing their hair, makeup, and drinking water before they take the stage.

Walking out the door Yoongi yells at Namjoon, "Hey you almost forget this," Yoongi hands Namjoon the box containing the ring, Namjoon lets out a sigh, "Oh, thank you. I forgot about it." Reaching the stage the boys talk giving words of encouragement, quickly reviewing the order of songs and last minute touch-ups. Namjoon hands their manager the box and says, "Hold this with your life. Do not put this box down whatsoever," Jimin taps his shoulder and points to the stage, "We got to go."

The lights go out in the area as the Army screams at the top of their lungs waiting for the song to hit and angels to appear on stage. Silence falls over the area as 'No More Dream' starts playing, and like the fans, you and Anna start screaming at the top of your lungs. Song after song, the Army sings, chants, and cries at the sight of BTS. After J-Hope finishes his solo dance 'Boy meets Evil' the members join J-Hope on stage getting into their final formation, Namjoon looks over to his right and see you jumping up and down screaming his name and waving for his attention. Namjoon smiles at your cuteness and flashes little hearts towards you then refocuses on the song, 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears.'