Chapter 39- Army, Please Accept Us (Time skip)

A new day dawns as you get ready for work, heading out of the complex the manager greets you, "Good morning (y/n)," you smile brightly, "Good morning sir." Entering the shop your coworkers greet you warmly, in the break room you grab your apron as Anna enters, "There's my sunshine. How are you," you reply, "I'm fantastic," Anna leans back in shock, "What? You never say 'fantastic', you usually say 'it'll be better when I'm out of here.' What happened to you?" Heading to the front counter Anna keeps asking you why you're so happy, but you won't tell her. Anna keeps prodding at you, "Tell me," you smile and shake your head, "You would die if I told you," Anna pouts as you pat her head like a dog. During Anna's break she gets a notification about BTS, she jumps up and shows you, "(Y/N), BTS concert tonight. Your place," you nod and kept working on peoples coffee.

Later that night Anna shows up for the live concert stream online, "Hey girl, ready to fangirl to the extreme," you laugh, "You fangirl more than I do, and I rarely do." The laptop is plugged up to the TV for a bigger screen quality, your phone buzzes on the kitchen counter, Anna notices, "You got a text. I bet it's Namjoon," you smirk and retrieve the phone, sarcasm is heard in your voice, "No, it's Jungkook," Anna perks up with curiosity, "Really," you smirk again as you reply to the text, "No. Why would you think that?"

Namjoon: BTS concert tonight. Are you watching?

Me: Anna reminds me every five minutes. Haha.

Namjoon: I forgot you told me that before, my bad.

Me: Good luck tonight!

Namjoon: Thanks! There's gonna be a surprise tonight by the way.

Me: What's the surprise?

Namjoon: You'll have to watch.

Me: Oh, okay.

Namjoon: Gotta go, bye. I love you!

Me: I love you too!

Anna peaks with curiosity again, "Who were you texting," you set the phone down, "Namjoon. He said there's a surprise tonight," Anna sits down on the couch, "I bet it's a new song." As the concert progresses you can't but wonder, what's the surprise?

After the guys ended with 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' they took time to talk to the Army fans. The Army chants their name as they all get a drink of water, Namjoon shouts to the fans, "Army, how are we doing tonight," the crowd erupts into screams, all the guys take time to thank the fans for supporting them, coming out to the concerts, and fan signs. After Hoseok took his time to thank the Army he turns to Namjoon, "Hyung, you haven't said anything yet. The Army wants to hear your sweet voice," Namjoon rubs the back of his neck, while you watch from home you can tell something is bothering him. Namjoon looks out to the millions of Army fans, he places the microphone under his lips, "I thank all of you for coming out tonight and supporting us, lately my life has been amazing," at home Anna looks at you and smiles, "He's talking about last month." You hush Anna and stare back into the TV, could this be it, could this be the surprise? Namjoon is unsure about what he has to say, "My life has gotten better by a lot. I didn't say anything earlier this month or last because I didn't know how to say it, but I think tonight is a good night to say this. Um... there's a person that I adore so much... she's my girlfriend now," Anna jumps up from the couch and yells at the TV, "What! Who is it," you smirk, I'm not gonna say a word; meanwhile, the Army erupts into excitement, "She's my ideal girl, she understands me very well, she's an angel. (Y/N), I love you, baby." At home, Anna drops to her knees, "What," she whips around, "When were you going to tell me," in shock yourself you reply, "I wanted it to be a surprise, but I think Namjoon beat me to it." Back at the concert, Namjoon buries his face in his hands waiting for the Army to respond, silence is heard, Jimin breaks it, "Army, what do you have to say to that," Namjoon looks up to the Army, the crowd screams in excitement as they finally accept you and Namjoon. Before the concert resumes Yoongi tells the Army one more thing, "We love (y/n) so much, we're just happy that Namjoon can finally call you his." After the concert ends you send a text immediately to Namjoon.

Me: I can't believe you told the Army.

Namjoon: I was ready to face the biggest obstacle, I wanted to the tell the Army for some time now and I'm glad I did. You don't hate me, do you?

Me: Why would I hate you? Anna and I are in shock still.

Namjoon: Haha! I love you, baby.

Me: I love you too sweetheart.