▹8◃

"Do you know his name hyung?"

I asked, since everyone else was too shocked to say anything.

"Unfortunately, I don't remember, of all things I should remember... I feel so bad now... He remembers my name, but I can't even repay him for saving my life by remembering his name..."

"It's not your fault, it's been a while since you've seen him. Not to mention you've had to deal with us all this time"

"Renjun's right. We can all act like a bunch of brain dead idiots sometimes"

"Especially you hyung"

Donghyuck hissed at Mark, earning a glare from him.

"I guess you guys are right, minus the brain dead idiots part. You guys don't have to worry about us right now. Yukhei and Jungwoo will help me take care of him. You guys can go and get to know you're companions better~. I'll call you all back if anything happens~"

We all agreed with that, as not to upset him.

We did want to know more about our new friends after all.

-

We all gathered in the theater room since it's a pretty big and comfortable place

"We're watching Soul Eater. No objections ok?"

We all agreed, and Donghyuck put on Soul Eater.

It's a really nice anime in my opinion.

"So we should go in order from Jisung's partner to Mark's partner. I think we should avoid confusion as much as possible"

I persuaded, and everyone agreed.

Jisung's partner sat on his lap, and began introducing himself.

"I'm Rylen, and I'll try to do my best for Jisung. I know some of you, like Mr. Donghyuck, are wondering about my blanket. But you don't have to worry. It may keep me hydrated, but it doesn't make anything wet. Even if you touch me, you won't feel a thing. So there's no need to worry"

"I like this kid. He has good manners~"

Donghyuck cheered in a pleased manner.

Next was Chenle's partner. But instead of him introducing himself, he whispered in Chenle's ear what to tell us.

He really is shy.

"He says his name is Bo-.... And he's sorry that he can't talk to us due to his shyness-.... And he hopes we can all be good friends~"

"That's such a cute name~"

Jaemin cooed, and we all agreed.

Bo smiled a little bit, meaning we were making some progress.

Now onto Jaemin's partners.

"I'm Genesis, and this is my brother Kai, but he prefers to be called Jackson. He doesn't talk or trust people much, but I guess he feels different towards Jaeminie~"