▹183◃

-

1 Year Later

-

"It was nice to see you again Renjun-hyung~"

"Yeah~. We promise to do our best~"

"Don't work too hard you two~. I'll see you guys soon~"

I bid my goodbyes to Shotaro and Sungchan, and met with the rest of Force 127 before leaving for home.

They were just recently inducted as the new editions to our team. We already had a party to celebrate, but we had a few more gifts to give them, so I brought them myself.

It's been a year, but nothing's really changed, not even those two. Though it's official that they've joined our team, they still have a long way to go to perfect their powers completely.

But I know they'll get stronger in no time~.

As for my household, only one thing has changed. Mark and Nora recently had a son together~.

They named him Lee Minkyu, and he's their little pride and joy~. He is a bit sensitive and gets scared easily, but they always know how to cheer him up~.

Mark is really glad that his wish came true to have a son. He wants to raise him with Nora to be a good man one day, one that will be very kind to others.

Other than that though, nothing's changed. However, Suko has been a bit moody lately...

And she's been getting sick a lot, usually in the mornings. So for now, I'm carrying out the duties she usually does around house while she gets a lot of rest.

I'm doing my best to take care of her too, and the others are helping me a lot. However, I refused to get help from Mark so that he can focus on Nora and little Minkyu.

So, now that I've delivered the gifts, I'm hurrying home to take care of Suko.

-

"Oh, hi Injun~"

I was surprisingly greeted by Mark the moment I teleported back into the lab.

"Hi hyung~. I thought you'd be taking care of Minkyu and Nora right now"

"I was. They both fell asleep together while she was feeding him. So I tucked them both in and left the room, since I wasn't tired"

"You three are so cute~"

"I appreciate that. I really love them a lot~. Oh! That reminds me. I was actually looking for you"

"What's up hyung?"

"It's nothing I wanted really. Suko was looking for you. I told her that you went to deliver the gifts, just so she wouldn't be worried. And she told me that if I see you, to tell you that it's an emergency"

"What?! Where is she?!"

"She told me that she was going to the kitchen, and told me to tell you to meet her there"

"Thanks hyung!"

I immediately ran out of the lab and to the elevator, frantically pressing the buttons.

I soon made it to the kitchen to find Suko sitting in one of the stools. I ran over to her immediately, to make sure that she was alright.

"T-Thank goodness. Nothing seems wrong externally. How are you feeling internally though???"

"I'm fine~. Actually, I'm feeling a lot better~"

"R-Really~? I'm so glad~"

I let out a sigh of relief.