▹75◃

"Hyung! Wake up!"

I felt someone shaking me and calling out to me consistently, making me groan in annoyance.

"Five more minutesss..."

"Fine. I guess you're not very eager to see me, huh Renjun-hyung~?"

My eyes shot open and I abruptly sat up after hearing that familiar voice.

"Jeno!!!!"

I leaped into his arms from where I was sitting, and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back with his wonderful eye smile plastered on his face.

"I missed you too hyung~"

"But wait! How come you're not depressed right now?? And how come I'm not depressed anymore???"

"Oh! It's because of Namjoon-hyung~~"

He pointed towards a person beside him who had an innocent face and white hair.

"Wait

"Wait. Are you the Namjoon?? One of the Seven Heroes of Emotion???!"

I asked him, and he nodded.

"My hero name is RM"

"I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN!!! IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU!!!"

"Oh, wait. Are you the Huang Renjun? The hero with the body of an angel and the powers of a demon?"

"Wow, do I really go by that title now...? Anyway, yes I am. My hero name is Villian"

"It's such an honor to meet you! My friends and I are some of your biggest supporters right now!"

"Speaking of which, where's the rest of your team?? What were their names again...?"

"Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. I don't really know for sure. I think they're back on Ethora somewhere"

"But if they're on Ethora, how'd you end up here???"

"We all saw when you and your team got separated a couple months ago. I jumped in to try and save at least one of you at the last minute. I ended up catching little Jeno, but I also ended up getting sucked into the portal with him, and we ended up here. I used my power to keep us from falling victim to this planet's depression"

"So..., his power must have something to do with happiness. Right Jeno?"

"Mhm~~~"

Jeno nodded excitedly.

"It's called Happiness Inducement. I can make anyone and anything happy, which makes it easier for me to befriend everyone and everything, even if their hostile"

"You must've really done some serious training in order to make that power stronger"

"I did~, but my team helped me too. And eventually, it got strong enough to overcome this planet's power"