◃◃167▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #6 pt. 1 ▹▹

Lee Minhyung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Thanks for coming with me Renjun"

"Of course hyung. I know this means a lot to you"

"Yeah..."

We teleported back to the first house we grew up in, but we didn't stay for long.

Mark led me in the direction that he came from the first day we met as kids. It wasn't the long of a walk, and we finally made it to our destination.

Mark's original home.

"W-What the?! My parents

"W-What the?! My parents...!"

"They're gone?!"

"H-How is this possible?! They never left from that spot after I froze them! How could they have just disappeared?! This doesn't make any sense!"

Mark began frantically looking around for them, trying to find their bodies, but there was nothing outside.

On top of that, something happened to Mark.

Even though he was panicking, he suddenly seemed to get annoyed and angry. On top of that, a light grey aura suddenly appeared around him.

Then it got even worse.

I suddenly heard an unfamiliar noise behind us. And when I looked back, I found an unfamiliar figure seated on the floor, surrounded in grey smoke!

This has to be Mark's Stand!

Its face and body are patterned by horizontal lozenges of alternating shade, and armor pieces are present on its shoulders, elbows, and knees. It has spikes along its back, and it has a long, flowing cape. Its lips and appendages are loosely stitched, and its eyes have distinct irises with miotic pupils. And on its head is a helmet that looks like it was inspired by Roman design, with a transparent visor in the approximate shape of a beak.