▹71◃

-

-

2 Months Later

-

I woke up in a bed I didn't recognize.

I looked around the room since I was too tired to move, and I didn't recognize the room either.

"Oh! You're awake now! I'm so relieved~!"

I heard a familiar voice enter.

I turned my head to the voice, but I was kind of confused when I saw who it was.

It was me from Earth, but this time he had a mullet.

"

"...What..happened...?"

"You tell me! I found you here a month ago! I heard crying in the woods nearby, and there you were. I kept asking you what was wrong and how you got here, but it seemed that despite your crying, you were unconscious. So, the others and I brought you back to our dorms. This is my room"

He sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"...I was unconscious for a month..?"

"Mhm, or at least I think you were. We don't know how long you were out there before I found you. But we were all very worried about you, especially Taeyong-hyung"

I remember what happened now...

I felt my lip quiver, and I started sobbing again.

"Dude, what's wrong??? Did something happen on Ethora??? Tell me!"

My twin got tissues and helped me sit up, wiping my tears that wouldn't stop.

"T-They're a-all g-gone..."

"Who's gone?!"

"E-Everyone..."

I sobbed as I hugged him.

He returned the hug, and began rubbing my back to try and calm me down.

"Injunie! What's going on?! Why is Renjunie crying?!"