◃◃152▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #18 ▹▹

Qian Kun

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

Kun, Jaemin, and I ventured to Earth to get coffee at a Starbucks, just to see how good it was compared to ours.

Jaemin was the most excited out of the three of us, since he's a total coffee fanatic. And Kun seemed to be in better spirits compared to the last time. He's a lot more talkative now than the last time.

When we arrived, Jaemin ordered an Iced Americano with eight shots of espresso, Kun ordered a Salted Caramel Mocha, and I ordered a Matcha Green Tea Latte.

After a few minutes, we received our drinks and went outside to enjoy our drinks at one of the tables they had.

-

"I'll be honest

"I'll be honest. This is better than the coffee back home"

Kun concluded.

"I agree a little bit. It's just a tad bit better to me. It feels a lot smoother, if that makes sense"

Jaemin contemplated for a bit, hoping he was making sense.

"I understand completely. Mine feels smoother too, and sweeter~"

Kun smiled, and Jaemin was relieved.

"Your demeanor is a lot better than the last time we hung out Kun-hyung~"

I smiled, and he nodded.

"It was hard, but I've learned to forgive myself for what I did. Even if it was my fault, it was still unintentional"

"I have an idea. Maybe you could ask your twin to take you to see your parents on Earth~. It might be a bit uncomfortable at first, but at least you'll get to see them again~"