◃◃162▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #8 ▹▹

Lee Taeyong

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

Taeyong and I were washing dishes together, and having small little chats

I helped him make dinner for all of us, and we all ate together. Everyone finished eating not too long ago, so now I'm helping him wash up.

"So, Renjunie. What are your plans for the future?"

Taeyong suddenly asked with a slightly serious tone.

"I don't really know to be honest hyung. I have to be prepared for incoming duties as the new number one hero. But apart from that, I've mainly been thinking about getting married to Suko soon"

"That's so sweet~! I can't wait to attend the wedding~!"

"No doubt that you're invited hyung~. Everyone else is invited too~"

"I'm glad to hear that~. Though, you plan to have a family with Suko too right?"

"I do"

"And the other Dreamies plan to marry their girls, and have a family with them too right?"

"Mhm"

I nodded.

"Then... That would mean that the fourteen of you would have to move out..."

He stopped washing the plate he had when he said that.

I stopped washing the plate I had when I saw the sad expression on his face.

"I've been thinking about that for a while now. I don't want us to leave, considering the seven of us grew up with you, and we all bonded together in this home, as well as our last. Moving out is such a big move, and I know that you all would miss us, especially you since you raised us"