▹69◃

"So, how do we become vigilantes?"

Mark asked as we all piled into my room.

"First we'll need new costumes. It'd look bad on us if anyone recognized us in our hero costumes"

"Does that mean we should come up with vigilante names too?"

Jeno asked.

"That would be for the best. And it'd be best to go out at night when everyone else is asleep, just so they won't get suspicious"

"Makes sense, but what will our costumes look like?"

Jaemin inquired.

"Leave it to me~. I'll design them based on your powers and personalities. Which means I'll be in the lab a lot these next couple of days"

"Are you gonna start today hyung? If so, I wanna come with~"

Chenle seemed really excited.

"I am starting today actually~, and you can indeed come with me~. The rest of you can do whatever you want for the time being"

"Cool. I'm gonna go play Minecraft"

"Mine-what?"

We all looked at Donghyuck with great confusion.

"You know, Earth's name for Excavation Build"

"Ohhhh. Minecraft sounds a lot better actually. I wanna play too"

Jisung followed Donghyuck to go play Minecraft.

"Jeno and I are gonna go train Enzo, Hiss, and Levi for a bit"

Mark and Jeno left the room.

"I guess I'll come with you and Lele then. I have nothing else planned for today"

So Jaemin, Chenle, and I ventured off to the lab.

-

3 Days Later

-

It's around ten at night right now, and everyone is asleep.

I told the other Dreamies to meet up on the first floor by the garage entrance. I gathered all of our new costumes and put them in a duffel bag.

I tiptoed to the elevator in the darkness,  successfully making it to the first floor. I swiftly made it to the others, who were patiently waiting for me.

I unlocked the garage door, allowing them to step inside, silently closed the door behind us, and turned on the light.

"You got the goods hyung~?"

"For the love of Christ Donghyuck, I'm not a drug dealer... But yes, I have all the new costumes"