▹92◃

-

1 Day Before
Jeno, Jaemin, and
Jisung Woke Up

-

After Chenle and I got very well rested, we all ventured to every place where we have an ally that can help. 

First, we visited Ikki and told him about the situation. He asked if we needed him to tag along, but we felt better if he stayed.

We did however ask him to be on standby if we needed to bring a fallen comrade to his world for healing and hospitality. He agreed to that and got all of the gems up to speed on our problem. Grover and Bleddyn agreed to stay with him, just as a precaution.

We went to Earth and told our twins everything, but we didn't want them to get involved unless we needed to fuse with them. They agreed to that.

We found a way to tell everyone we've went to school with about our problem, and almost immediately, we received messages from five people.

Fasa, Niha, Ariana, Peter, and Micheal.

Ari, Pete, and Mike agreed to help us fight off any enemies that might try to stop us along the way.

And Fasa and Niha insisted on doing their own little stealth mission. They planned to take out enemies that we can't see and also lay out traps, while also being a potential distraction to help us get to Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung faster and undetected.

Of course, our companions weren't supposed to help us fight, but they might have to if it comes to that. So, they're going to be on the sidelines for extra support, along with the High Five on their ship. Their ship can also be used as a backup escape plan.

Us Dreamies, Force 127, Yoonho, Zuho, Leiyong, and the girls will be on the other ship we got from the HDJ. I'm also bringing the Midnight Shadow just in case we may need her.

With all of this planned out, and thanks to Doyoung pinpointing their locations, we were ready to set out to rescue our three captured brothers.

-

Hours After
Jeno, Jaemin, and
Jisung Were Possessed

-

We're halfway to our destination, and everything is going according to plan.

Fasa and Niha travelled ahead of us with Ari, Pete, and Mike a while ago. They wanted to get at least some of the enemies out of the way before we showed up.

So now, were flying side by side with the High Five in our ships, discussing our next plan.

How to take back our brothers.

"The way I see it, we should storm in to find them"

Donghyuck angrily mumbled.

"That might not be the best idea Hyuckie"

Mark calmly disagreed, earning a small huff from him.

"It's not... The rings are giving off an incredibly evil aura now... They were perfectly fine hours ago..."

Doyoung informed us.

"Xander must've used his Mind Control on them. That bastard..."

Johnny growled.

"N-Not only that, Jeno's ring seems to be emitted more power, a dangerous amount of power. And there's another type of dangerous aura coming from his ring too, b-but I can't analyze it!"

Doyoung informed further.

"Damn it. What are we supposed to do now??"

Taeyong stressfully questioned.