▹47◃

"What happened to me?"

Mark, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Lucas, Jungwoo, Taeyong, and this white haired boy all brought me to my room to explain everything.

Everyone else went to go make dinner.

"Well, what do you remember?"

Mark asked me.

"I remember our fight, and I remember when Zuho attacked us and beat me up. But nothing after that"

"I see... He did more than just beat you up. He drained most of your life force, and tried tainting your mind with a dark aura to bring you to his side. But the main thing he did was steal all of your memories"

"Really?!! But then..."

"Little Yoonho here restored all of your memories. He even took away the dark aura and returned your life force~"

Taeyong guided the shy boy closer to me, and he just smiled.

"It's been a while since we've been together Renjun~"

"Huh??? Do I know you???"

"No. But I, and my brother Zuho, know you all too well"

I was still confused, so he sat down with me on my bed and explained everything.

-

"So, we all got separated when I was born..."

"Mhm"

Yoonho nodded.

"And Zuho is my demon, while you've been my guardian angel, watching me all these years?"

"Yup~"

He smiled and nodded again.

"But apparently, Zuho has been watching you too. But he's stayed away all these years because he knows he's far weaker than me. He only showed up when he got too excited about you using your demonic powers"

"Oh..."

"I said it was a bad idea Injun..."

Mark scolded.

"Sorry hyung..."

"It's alright... I'm just glad you're ok"

He smiled, and gently caressed my cheek.

"But back to the task at hand! How are we gonna stop Zuho?"

"He's your demon. Only the two of us can stop him"

Yoonho admitted.

"How can we stop him?"

"There's only one way. Fusion"

"Oh~. That makes sense~"

"But there's a tricky part that comes in. You have to fuse with both of us at the same time if you don't want anything bad to happen. But I don't think Zuho would comply with fusing if I'm involved, so you have to find his weak points, and use them to change his mind"

"So, you have no problem with this?"

"Of course not. Zuho and I are both different versions of you, so technically, we're you're good and bad sides given form. Seeing that I'm your good side, I have no problem being fused with you. We'd finally be together after so long~"

"And with Zuho, we'd be complete~"

"Mmm~"

He nodded happily.