◃◃166▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #7 pt. 2 ▹▹

Huang Renjun

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Renjunie~. Right on time~. Come on in~"

Taeyong greeted me, and led me inside.

I returned to Haeju City to get the help and information I needed. Of course, I called them ahead of time before showing up.

But aside from that, the others seem...different.

But, it's a familiar feeling...

"You can find Doyoung and Johnny-hyung in the lab~. Let the rest of us know if you need anything~"

"Got it~. Thanks hyung~"

Taeyong skipped off, and I took the elevator to the lab.

Doyoung and Johnny were both happy to see me when the doors opened, and we caught up a bit before getting down to business.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

Johnny questioned.

"It's very hard to explain and it's pretty bizarre, so I'll just show you"

"That's fine~"

Doyoung patiently smiled.

I stood back from them a bit, before making my move.

"Gold Experience"

The same figure reappeared again, standing right next to me.

But I was surprised to see that Johnny and Doyoung weren't that alarmed by it.

"It happened to you too..."

Doyoung mumbled.

"So something did happen with all of you! Do you guys know what this is?!"

I asked, and Gold Experience looked at me then back at them.

"We know exactly what it is. It's a physical manifestation of the soul, made of your own spiritual and life energy. These manifestations are called Stands. There are many different types of Stands, and they come in many different forms. There are automatic Stands, bound Stands, and there are Stands like yours that are attached to your body. Some stands come in colonies, and some Stands are sentient, meaning that they can speak and have a mind of their own, though they'll still obey your orders. For those that aren't sentient, they can still possess somewhat of a personality, and they have their own specific battle cry"