▹68◃

-

The Next Day

-

I got up when everyone started waking up and I ran to Jisung's room.

I stayed up all night doing research on Poseidon and his brothers, and I'm ready to confront Jisung about him.

I knocked on his door and he soon opened it, looking very sleepy.

"What's up hyung...?"

"Sorry if I woke you, but I really wanna know more about you and Poseidon"

"...Do you wanna start from when I was born? It was the same day Taeyong-hyung adopted me"

"We can start there~"

-

5 Minutes Later

-

I got Jisung some decaf coffee so he could wake up a little.

After he drank some, he seemed more awake and began explaining.

"Ok. So first off, I wasn't born as a baby. I was born at age four"

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah. I was just like any other body of water, ocean water. Poseidon formed my body from the ocean, and made me clothes out of the same water"

"COOL!!"

"Then this blue trident thingy appeared over my head, and he told me to follow it. And I followed it all the way to Taeyong-hyung, you, Chenle, and Donghyuck-hyung"

"EVEN COOLER~!!"

"Wait... That's not it. I just remembered something that happened while I was following the trident"

"Huh?? What happened??"

"There were these three guys that were following me, until Poseidon stopped them by trapping them in three whirlwinds made of water"

"Three guys..."

That sounds vaguely familiar to me...

"Jisung, follow me really quick"

-

I led Jisung into the kitchen where Taeyong and the other Dreamies were.

"Guys, I have a few questions"

They all gave me their undivided attention.

"How did Taeyong-hyung get to adopt each of you?"

"You were with Taeyong-hyung when he saved me from that alleyway. I had recently gotten kicked out by my abusive owner around that time"

Chenle stated.

"Same with me, but my parents kicked me out"

Donghyuck uttered.

"I ran away from my clan and got stuck in a tree~"

Jeno cheerfully announced.

"I fell asleep on Taeyong-hyung's porch after running away from home. And I saved Jeno from his said tree, then he got adopted"

Jaemin declared.

"I ran away from home after accidentally freezing my parents alive. I was freezing to death from the inside out because I couldn't control my power. Hyuckie and Taeyong-hyung saved me, and hyung took me in"

Mark smiled at Donghyuck.

"Now that I know this, did any of you encounter three strange guys before getting adopted?"