▹181◃

-

5 Days Later

-

Since Suko and I didn't have any tasks regarding planning the wedding, we decided that we would be the supervisors over everything.

We both supervised the first day, Suko had the second, I had the third, she had the fourth, and today I have the fifth. Tomorrow will be the last day before the wedding, so we'll both supervise again.

First, I'm going to check with Mark and Nora to see how the rest of the invitations are coming along.

-

"Renjun-ah~! You're just in time~! We just finished making the last two invitations for BTS and NCT on Earth~!"

Mark cheered as he showed them to me.

The light royal aesthetic they chose really fit the theme of the wedding, and the wax seals on them really added a nice touch~.

"I really love how they came out you guys~"

"Thanks Renjun~. I'll meet you at the teleporter so we can deliver them babe"

"I'll be there in a bit snowflake~"

Nora blushed a bit before scurrying out of the room with the invitations.

"There's some news I have for you Injun~"

"What is it hyung??"

"First off, Namjoon-hyung and the others are taking in seven new rookie heroes under their wing, and we'll get to meet them at the wedding~"

"Really?! That's wonderful~. It's always nice to meet new heroes~"

"I know right~? They call themselves ENHYPEN, and both versions from our world and from Earth will be there~"

"That's even better~"

"There's more~. Taeyong-hyung and Johnny-hyung have scouted two new rookie heroes to join us~. So soon there will be twenty three of us~. There are versions of them in NCT on Earth too~"

"Really?! I've been so busy lately and I never got the chance to check up on them..."

"Jaemin was the one who found out~. Their names are Osaki Shotaro and Jung Sungchan. They're both from Earth like Yuta-hyung, Shotaro being from Japan and Sungchan from South Korea. From what Taeyong-hyung has told him, they were great friends on Earth before arriving in Ethora, and they're both Stand users"

"So they were already on good terms before arriving here, just like Lucas-hyung and Jungwoo-hyung... On top of that, they're both Stand users, so their powers aren't meant to be taken lightly..."

"That just goes to show how compatible they can be in a fight, and how much potential they have~"

"Fair point...~. And now Yuta-hyung has someone to bond with, since he and Shotaro are both Japanese~"